Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give Ganjatemplar his name back!!!!!!!

Some years ago i returned to the game after a server merge and all my chars names were messed up. I fixed them up except one and check this:
    Game would not accept the name Bedwyr, which was exactly how i wrote before the merge. I contact a gm and he says name is inappropriate because it has "Bed" in it.

Guess he/she is sleeping on the floor all the time. Did not bother to fix it after that awkward chat.
    Raziel-Assassin-Destiny

Hilarious

I say lets close the AoC forums or rename it because in there is the word RUM in forums.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

And who reported him? I am curious, send it private so anzu won't loose his mind

Quote Originally Posted by mastermakkara View Post
    The name has been returned to me. I want to thank everyone who supported and the GM who made the final call.

-Ganja
    I'm so excited for you; I'm not authorized to say much more than that ~ my PvP-peers have made it known that I have no rights to speak on PvP matters.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

And the name was changed once again, due to another report. This is outrageous, if I was promised by GM that I will keep my name and now once again it was changed, shows no trust and quite frankly, this can be considered harrassment.

-Ganja

And the name was changed once again, due to another report. This is outrageous, if I was promised by GM that I will keep my name and now once again it was changed, shows no trust and quite frankly, this can be considered harrassment.

-Ganja
    drugs are bad mkay?
    mechanno says no

I wonder if FC has any clue about how scum some of the GMs are.

Let me guess, that GM who again changed your name was the same one that did it the first time ?
    If so, i guess that GM is playing the game or has friends in game that have something against Ganja.

Frankly, just spamm FC on their live chat or whatever it's called. It's already shameful that FC let AoC rot, but it's even more ridiculous that the remaining players are at the mercy of some scumbag abusing their GM status to harass people. Meanwhile, combers, speedhackers and all kind of cheaters abuse the crap out of the game without any kind of issue.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

-Ganja
    God damnit, I guess we need to contact our "COE GMs" LOL. Right. This sucks Gayna.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I find hilarious gms seem to act fast regarding a name changing ( or name violation), while pvp theres ppl cheating and none bats an eye. Good luck Ganja!
    Шторм-кнут

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast