Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Funcom, whats going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    CEO: "We haven't always made the right decisions...We are all well aware of that." woot? how about lego?

Dan Pearson: What happens to your IPs and live games if you can not continue?

CEO: "We strongly believe that no matter the outcome of the process, at an absolute minimum, our live games will continue running either by us or someone else as they are generating profit. These are high quality games with strong communities that we respect and care about, and regardless of how the future looks, we are confident these games will live on for a long time to come."

"Strong communities that we respect and care about"

lol, just lol(
    They care so much that they didn't invest in this game years now :P
    I can bet actually that even if the "heads" / "board" of the company even asked the employees they would tell them a shitload of problems, that the community is giving feedback, while the company ignores it.
    I can also bet that if they actually invest money in this game, they would generate way more money then the failed investments like lego and what not...

Funcom needs to learn that marketing and support of good product is the core. If AOC and TSW are basically generating profit, then ****ing invest in it, don't ignore it and give it minimum -> that will piss of the community in AOC and TSW and that leads to slow but certain death of the game, due to abandonment of players that are unsatisfied with the development process.

Learn ---- Agile development ---- or leave the market.

Focus what's making money by looking at statistics.

In short this is FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    They care so much that they didn't invest in this game years now :P
    I can bet actually that even if the "heads" / "board" of the company even asked the employees they would tell them a shitload of problems, that the community is giving feedback, while the company ignores it.
    I can also bet that if they actually invest money in this game, they would generate way more money then the failed investments like lego and what not...

Funcom needs to learn that marketing and support of good product is the core. If AOC and TSW are basically generating profit, then ****ing invest in it, don't ignore it and give it minimum -> that will piss of the community in AOC and TSW and that leads to slow but certain death of the game, due to abandonment of players that are unsatisfied with the development process.

Learn ---- Agile development ---- or leave the market.

Focus what's making money by looking at statistics.

In short this is FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
    +1 Chegy
    FURY

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617