Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom, whats going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    whatever that makes u feel happy lol...
    Man ~ and I thought I was the douche-bag (okay, maybe I am) ~ but this guys got me beat.

There were no surprises. Everyone knew what they were getting. Troll elsewhere Tiber ...

I hear Lego-Online is where the kids hang out. See you there.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Man ~ and I thought I was the douche-bag (okay, maybe I am) ~ but this guys got me beat.

There were no surprises. Everyone knew what they were getting. Troll elsewhere Tiber ...

I hear Lego-Online is where the kids hang out. See you there.
    Funny,that wasn't a reply to a comment of yours,yet u got butt hurt...mhm...
    You should take your own advice and troll elsewhere.

Back on topic please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Edit by Anzu:You were warned.

OT; Funcom is busted, no doubt. Not sure why this thread simply hasn't been closed. Do US & YOU a favor Ansu ~ this is one thread that needs to disappear.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th August 2015 at 19:07.

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Edit by Anzu: And yet you chose to ignore that warning.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th August 2015 at 19:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Which describes a significant portion of the MMO fan base. $6 USD a month for a game you probably spend hours every week playing is a bargain.
    It is an over 18 game but I agree with you that it's a bargain if you play the game enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    It is an over 18 game but I agree with you that it's a bargain if you play the game enough.
    You may say it's a bargain; but for a Vet ~ things are stale and we're starting to feel like our money (as low as the sub may be) might be better spent elsewhere.

Problem is; there's not enough going on these days with regards to PuGs, the in-game economy, and available content. There's only a few Guilds running higher-level dungeons. I'm talking T3 and above; I think there's a better chance to spot BigFoot then seeing a T1 or T2 ~ so new players have to try and go from Blue-Gear T1 instances to T3+ scenarios (including Khitai 6-man's) and try NOT to piss anyone off. Good luck with that.

Not sure who is paying $6 USD (because I'm paying $15) ... NOT A CHANCE IN HELL you'll get me to pay for a 3-month or Year Long sub with knowing FUNCOMs money troubles. Return On Investment isn't there.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 16th August 2015 at 15:14.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...10M04Y20150812
    "KGJI has offered to extend current maturity dates for working capital loan and convertible bond from earlier of June 30, 2016 or 2016 Funcom AGM to Dec. 15, 2016"

So they won't be bankrupt until at least Dec 15 2016, you can still get a year's sub in

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    You may say it's a bargain; but for a Vet ~ things are stale and we're starting to feel like our money (as low as the sub may be) might be better spent elsewhere.

Problem is; there's not enough going on these days with regards to PuGs, the in-game economy, and available content. There's only a few Guilds running higher-level dungeons. I'm talking T3 and above; I think there's a better chance to spot BigFoot then seeing a T1 or T2 ~ so new players have to try and go from Blue-Gear T1 instances to T3+ scenarios (including Khitai 6-man's) and try NOT to piss anyone off. Good luck with that.

Not sure who is paying $6 USD (because I'm paying $15) ... NOT A CHANCE IN HELL you'll get me to pay for a 3-month or Year Long sub with knowing FUNCOMs money troubles. Return On Investment isn't there.
    Tonight I went on a t3...saw a wing3 advertised and filled up. Yesterday there were several t1 raids, some all 3, several t2 raids (did a wing1, missed the wing2). Saw several MC/entity pugs last night and some tonight.

Just what time do you log on? Oh, and there were sixmans being advertised quite a bit too (went on a couple).

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Tonight I went on a t3...saw a wing3 advertised and filled up. Yesterday there were several t1 raids, some all 3, several t2 raids (did a wing1, missed the wing2). Saw several MC/entity pugs last night and some tonight.

Just what time do you log on? Oh, and there were sixmans being advertised quite a bit too (went on a couple).
    The guy is just a troll. He plays a pom on Crom who is naked during minis, he contributes nothing to the forums or the game other than trolling and starting trouble. Just ignore his posts, as they are nonsense. On topic, I saw a ton of people on during 12:00-8:00 PM EST. The game is far from dead, but certainly is not growing. Even still, I don't buy all the doom and gloom, maybe for pvp because we get so little content, but otherwise there is plenty to do and plenty more coming for AoC.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast