Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom, whats going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leif0311 View Post
    Recent interview with Funcom CEO Rui Casais:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-aware-of-that
    "We strongly believe that no matter the outcome of the process, at an absolute minimum, our live games will continue running either by us or someone else as they are generating profit. These are high quality games with strong communities that we respect and care about, and regardless of how the future looks, we are confident these games will live on for a long time to come."

That gave me quite a laugh...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

""We haven't always made the right decisions...We are all well aware of that.""

Put that on your business card Seriously, everyone knew that LEGO is a bad idea. I would like to be in a room when someone pitched that idea so I could question him. Like "Bro, do you even market reasearch?".

But I guess they are right" TSW is unique on the market and AOC with its Conan IP is still a strong brand (recently there are quite a few Conan relateed Kickstarters and we are awaiting new Conan movie).
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Tonight I went on a t3...saw a wing3 advertised and filled up. Yesterday there were several t1 raids, some all 3, several t2 raids (did a wing1, missed the wing2). Saw several MC/entity pugs last night and some tonight.

Just what time do you log on? Oh, and there were sixmans being advertised quite a bit too (went on a couple).
    I'm EST as well. Though you may see one or two days a week where a Raid will PuG; those are hardly measure of a healthy community. And I've joined those raids and find that RLs lie about what's needed, how full they are, and how many times they've wiped prior. That doesn't include the droves of people refusing to show gear as well. And, again, those are not daily PuGs.

I'm in close contact with many of the larger guilds and find though a few say they're running daily raids; they're finding it difficult to get Guild Members to show ~ so they've opted to raid only 1 or 2 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    "We strongly believe that no matter the outcome of the process, at an absolute minimum, our live games will continue running ..."

That gave me quite a laugh...
    Here's to hoping they keep the servers up; no matter the capacity ... hopefully dropping the sub cost tho.

$15 a month is getting a bit steep for a low population game that's NOT offering new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The guy is just a troll. He plays a pom on Crom who is naked during minis ...

but certainly is not growing. Even still, I
    PvP is worse than ever. Such trash; when a player can run around naked and win minis. Where have all the greats gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    ...don't buy all the doom and gloom, maybe for pvp because we get so little content, but otherwise there is plenty to do and plenty more coming for AoC.
    Don't buy into doom and gloom ... well maybe ~ lol ~ twice in one post you've contradicted yourself. Don't make personal attacks here. You might get an admin warning. Just looking out for you my friend.

T6 isn't "plenty more coming" ... if it does make it past TL ~ it's not plenty of anything.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th August 2015 at 15:55.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I see 5 devs in their office on the pic!! That's more than double of the expected! There is hope!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I'm EST as well. Though you may see one or two days a week where a Raid will PuG; those are hardly measure of a healthy community. And I've joined those raids and find that RLs lie about what's needed, how full they are, and how many times they've wiped prior. That doesn't include the droves of people refusing to show gear as well. And, again, those are not daily PuGs.

I'm in close contact with many of the larger guilds and find though a few say they're running daily raids; they're finding it difficult to get Guild Members to show ~ so they've opted to raid only 1 or 2 days a week.

Here's to hoping they keep the servers up; no matter the capacity ... hopefully dropping the sub cost tho.

$15 a month is getting a bit steep for a low population game that's NOT offering new content.

PvP is worse than ever. Such trash; when a player can run around naked and win minis. Where have all the greats gone?

Don't buy into doom and gloom ... well maybe ~ lol ~ twice in one post you've contradicted yourself. Don't make personal attacks here. You might get an admin warning. Just looking out for you my friend.

T6 isn't "plenty more coming" ... if it does make it past TL ~ it's not plenty of anything.
    I never said Crom was not populated, I have always said Fury has a questionable population. As far as pvp content, there is none coming. Whatever they did in the last few years was more than what was expected, but not entirely what people wanted. While I may not care about the new raid content or future adventure packs, many do. As far a Lego..anyone with sense could see that as a failed project. I would also submit that minis become premium content, that will solve a large amount of trolls infesting minis...
    Doomsayer 2008

Did anyone else think that picture of the Legos MMO looked just like tortage docks on the way to the pirate fish? Or Strom?

Just one thing I dont understand, actually lots of things but about lego figures online, few weeks ago I was reading the paper Metro and they summed up all good lego games that came out this year and still will come out and I didnt see Lego online in the chart, the journalist who wrote the article is a gaming journalist and is really known in the netherlands, I was like what? where is the Lego game from FunCom? So I send him an email about it, he told he never heard about it, thats what I dont understand

I did not know the game was out either: you'd think at least Funcom would have sent out an email to their subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Did anyone else think that picture of the Legos MMO looked just like tortage docks on the way to the pirate fish? Or Strom?
    It struck quite a resemblance to Tortage, at least imo.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast