Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Overpowered PVP EXP Gain (PLS NERF)

Default Overpowered PVP EXP Gain (PLS NERF)

"You gained 58 PvP XP."
    You earned 5360 XP towards your Prowess Advancement."

58 PvP XP too much...nerf pls.

Needs to be 1 xp per kill, 5 for carrying a mini. that's the rule.
    If it doesn't take 4 years to get to pvp10 then funcom is doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Needs to be 1 xp per kill, 5 for carrying a mini. that's the rule.
    If it doesn't take 4 years to get to pvp10 then funcom is doing it wrong.

Please tell me the your comment is ironic! I think its good as it is now if they revert it back thats it for me for pvp!
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

What I dislike to see is having toon with 15k kills that is pvp 8 and next player to u has 1 kill and 1 death with 1 mini played and is pvp 10
    The Law

Well, at least that noob with lvl 10 already has the proper gear and isn't at a disadvantage because of a silly gear mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Well, at least that noob with lvl 10 already has the proper gear and isn't at a disadvantage because of a silly gear mechanic.
    he still gets wrekt by 2 day old tortage geared 80 level toon with gear or not, gear is just excuse bad players use,
    they whine that its gear when they got bad gear, once they farm full t3 pvp set they still lose, and whine about cheats. That is how their mindset go
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    What about the silly AA mechanic where all the passive protection and critical rating useful in pvp are exclusively on the pve side, it's almost as important as the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    he still gets wrekt by 2 day old tortage geared 80 level toon with gear or not, gear is just excuse bad players use,
    they whine that its gear when they got bad gear, once they farm full t3 pvp set they still lose, and whine about cheats. That is how their mindset go
    Well, first they think it is only the gear and when they get the gear and some experience they realise there is an upper class moving twice as fast, instantly moves from one end to the other in a minigame map, still moving while doing combo finisher animation. That upper class tends to play it smart by hiding between speed buff mechanic even if theirs is permanent (the speed not the buff) and short combos for obvious reasons, unless you are that old barb who blatantly slides on butcher.

Quite a few sins are members of that circle, if they always move super fast while doing combos instantly dont look further, barbarians tend to do the same and avoid using butcher, some of these players obviously dont care and do it in your face without any subtility as they know they wont be punished.

In the end it's only a game so have fun and if you dont then move along.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    What about the silly AA mechanic where all the passive protection and critical rating useful in pvp are exclusively on the pve side, it's almost as important as the gear.

Well, first they think it is only the gear and when they get the gear and some experience they realise there is an upper class moving twice as fast, instantly moves from one end to the other in a minigame map, still moving while doing combo finisher animation. That upper class tends to play it smart by hiding between speed buff mechanic even if theirs is permanent (the speed not the buff) and short combos for obvious reasons, unless you are that old barb who blatantly slides on butcher.

Quite a few sins are members of that circle, if they always move super fast while doing combos instantly dont look further, barbarians tend to do the same and avoid using butcher, some of these players obviously dont care and do it in your face without any subtility as they know they wont be punished.

In the end it's only a game so have fun and if you dont then move along.
    All Im saying is, when they are "new" to pvp, they say that their gear is bad, once they farm full t3 pvp sets without even doing pvp, they think that they suddenly become gods in pvp, but still get ass handed to them, that is when they call its cheats,

they win they say = you are bad lol
    if they lose, they say = cheater
    Funny fact that some people can't accept the fact that they are not any good, just thinking they are good because gear gives you and illusion that you are good at something. Reminds me from t5 full conq that had no idea what to do in monastery, or at wery least had no clue about tacts there, this is what happens when noobs get carried through everything. give them easily obtainable gear to create illusion that they become better at the game, they don't, they become worse than players who go through things them self instead of getting carried by veterans.

Once again I have this same old pic to prove the point that gear does not make u any good, just embarasing to see pvp 10 guys in global crying about basic things, "hox instant interrupt me QQ, conq went full hp in few secend"

my team > sin pvp 9, demo pvp 2-4, pom pvp 3-4?, hox pvp 6, guard 7-8 maybe, conq 2-3
    enemy team > pvp 9-10, funny how lowbies win with crap gear and low aa ;>
    http://i60.tinypic.com/20a9jfb.jpg
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    All Im saying is, when they are "new" to pvp, they say that their gear is bad, once they farm full t3 pvp sets without even doing pvp, they think that they suddenly become gods in pvp, but still get ass handed to them, that is when they call its cheats,

they win they say = you are bad lol
    if they lose, they say = cheater
    Funny fact that some people can't accept the fact that they are not any good, just thinking they are good because gear gives you and illusion that you are good at something. Reminds me from t5 full conq that had no idea what to do in monastery, or at wery least had no clue about tacts there, this is what happens when noobs get carried through everything. give them easily obtainable gear to create illusion that they become better at the game, they don't, they become worse than players who go through things them self instead of getting carried by veterans.

Once again I have this same old pic to prove the point that gear does not make u any good, just embarasing to see pvp 10 guys in global crying about basic things, "hox instant interrupt me QQ, conq went full hp in few secend"

my team > sin pvp 9, demo pvp 2-4, pom pvp 3-4?, hox pvp 6, guard 7-8 maybe, conq 2-3
    enemy team > pvp 9-10, funny how lowbies win with crap gear and low aa ;>
    http://i60.tinypic.com/20a9jfb.jpg
    Spast.
    /10 characters

I blame my lack of PvP godliness on the fact that I am the worst PvP necro ever.

Heck the only time I ever had any decent number of kills in minis was for the short time when the game was accidentally counted minion kills. Even then, all I did was slaughter the minions of other necro's who did not realize minion deaths were being counted for the purpose of determining the winners.
    -There are things in the deep desert that could not be imagined even in the nightmares of a thousand madmen.-

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast