Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: NEW interview with CirithGorgor - current state of the game

One thing I would like to see at these skins is the option to use a sword skin (1 handed) for a mace (one handed) or even a bow skin for a crossbow, I really hate some of the endgame weapons: T4 crossbow for example, it's a ****ing ballista on your back... the animations with crossbows are far too fast and don't look realistic anymore (since those weapons got a "revamp" in terms of speed + damage) and some combos doesn't even have any sound while using a crossbow as ranger -.-
    Or using two complete differnet looking weapons (like one toothpick looking T3 1HE conq sword + T4 1HE... one is small like a dagger and one is totally oversized).
    Hopefully they can implement something like that or we finally get a weapon vanity slot.
    Last edited by xCodename; 21st July 2015 at 12:41.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    use a sword skin (1 handed) for a mace (one handed) or even a bow skin for a crossbow,
    Different fatalities, different animations, won't happen. It's because of that that there's no weapon vanity slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

latest update:

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor

Just a heads up, I need to have my responses verified before I can send them, but the person I need this feedback from is out of the office so its likely to delay the process somewhat.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    latest update:
    This basically means we won't hear anything we don't already know of.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    This basically means we won't hear anything we don't already know of.
    If its a corporate bullcrap talk with zero value I won't post it. There is already a site that does that and its http://www.mmorpg.com/
    Retired

Sweet. Dungeon finder at last.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Thanks for interview! Many sad news, but at least we heard some information and some new interesting things

please lets stick to the new thread
    Retired

Thank you Slith, Thank you CirithGorgor

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast