Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW interview with CirithGorgor - current state of the game

What is happening with crafting revamp!?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

I nearly forgot :

Is there anything planned for AoC to go in synergy with the new, upcoming, Conan movie ?
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Crafting revamp. What's the status of it.

Slith, just wanted to say thank you for still being here and making the effort. I played AoC many many years in a different name from Cult but you were there then AND now. Thank you.

Only question on my lips is wher eis the crafting re-vamp.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Default HI

can you ask if there will be possibility to add 2 more feat points to the feat system? imo it wouldnt change much but would certainly open more possibilities to make new builds - i think many ppl would find it intriuging and as i said it wouldnt change much - since still no end feat, my idea is too add 2 points instead of 1 at 10 and 3 all total at 80

cheers
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Quote Originally Posted by CultofXtc View Post
    Slith, just wanted to say thank you for still being here and making the effort. I played AoC many many years in a different name from Cult but you were there then AND now. Thank you.

Only question on my lips is wher eis the crafting re-vamp.
    *brofist* thanks man
    Retired

Crafting: will the players who already know recipes on their toons get something extra or everyone starts from same point?
    will players only be able craft basic items then have to rely on getting ultra-rare recipe or will the quality of items be based on combination of materials and how much they craft?
    will players be able to use the visual appearance of current items dropped in game (or in their inventory) for the new crafted items?

A solid answer on whats actually happening with the Rage transfers they announced a year ago? and why it hasn't happened, why there is complete silence from Funcom when it is mentioned would be nice

I'm mostly curious about Slithering Chaos. Compared to the amount of "new" raid content that we've gotten/being developed (t5 and T6) we have comparably few new 6mans and unchained dungeons, if any. Seems unusual to have so many new raids and so few of everything else.

On a side note I'm also curious if account-wide MoAs/t1/t2/t3 relics is being considered to give some use to this growing and often unused supply a lot of us have, but that is pretty minor compared to thing like rage-transfers lol.

I always hear Funcom is short on resources we can't do this we can't do that

would Funcom ever consider accepting donations ? I think most players will donate if we have guarantees to see great updates

have a nice day

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast