Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW interview with CirithGorgor - current state of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Abady View Post
    I always hear Funcom is short on resources we can't do this we can't do that

would Funcom ever consider accepting donations ? I think most players will donate if we have guarantees to see great updates

have a nice day
    I would be the first to make a donation if you were sure that we would have more contents on a regular basis! And look, I am in Brazil and I have a horrible ping

There is a donation feature. Buy funcom points.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    There is a donation feature. Buy funcom points.
    Yeah, but Age of Conan to Lego coversion rate of said points is pretty bad

If fact those might as well be re-named Lego points. I would buy A LOT of stuff if I knew it's all going into AOC.
    Retired

1.) a.) How goes the progress on the Rage transfers?
    b.) Given the low population on the PvP servers, are there any plans to merge Rage & Fury, or merge all three servers into one megaserver?

2.) There was supposed to be a new minigame to go along with Dragonspine, is this still on the books? Or has it been put on the backburner? If it's still planned, would it be an entirely new mode or would it be Capture the Flag, Death Match, or Annihilation?

3.) Is the 12 man instance Slithering Chaos still planned?

4.) Any word on the new AA's? How they might work? What they will be? How they will be acquired? Will they be more passives or new active abilities? Both?

5.) Renown system - Are there any plans to fix this? or is it like the invisible horse bug and the team doesn't really know how to fix it(not to sound rude or condescending)?

6.) The armor sets for T6, will each individual class have a unique set? Or to save on resources will there be one cloth set, one medium set, one heavy set, etc.?

7.) The crafting revamp was supposed to be released before the raid because of the new loot system.. is the new loot system still happening?

8.) When can we expect to see the new notification system? Has any progress been made on that? What will it be like it?

9.) Will there be more Tales of Hyboria packs like Shadow of Vanaheim? If so, will more effort be put into them next time? Some parts of the zone weren't even textured.

10.) T4 PvP armor, when will this be released? Or is there currently no point in putting it in?
    Last edited by krippa; 7th July 2015 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    b.) Given the low population on the PvP servers, are there any plans to merge Rage & Fury, or merge all three servers into one megaserver?
    The rules and the idea behind Rage were clear; A PvP server with NO RULES. you merge Rage and Fury; you'll introduce a whole new set of problems. Never mind what would happened if you brought the two PvP servers over to CROM. Servers need to stay the way they are. Make a new toon if you want to try/play on a different server.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post

2.) There was supposed to be a new minigame to go along with Dragonspine, is this still on the books? Or has it been put on the backburner? If it's still planned, would it be an entirely new mode or would it be Capture the Flag, Death Match, or Annihilation?

3.) Is the 12 man instance Slithering Chaos still planned?

4.) Any word on the new AA's? How they might work? What they will be? How they will be acquired? Will they be more passives or new active abilities? Both?

5.) Renown system - Are there any plans to fix this? or is it like the invisible horse bug and the team doesn't really know how to fix it(not to sound rude or condescending)?

6.) The armor sets for T6, will each individual class have a unique set? Or to save on resources will there be one cloth set, one medium set, one heavy set, etc.?

7.) The crafting revamp was supposed to be released before the raid because of the new loot system.. is the new loot system still happening?

8.) When can we expect to see the new notification system? Has any progress been made on that? What will it be like it?

9.) Will there be more Tales of Hyboria packs like Shadow of Vanaheim? If so, will more effort be put into them next time? Some parts of the zone weren't even textured.

10.) T4 PvP armor, when will this be released? Or is there currently no point in putting it in?
    all is said
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    The rules and the idea behind Rage were clear; A PvP server with NO RULES. .
    It's a PvP server without guards or bori. The idea behind Rage was garbage from the get-go and it should have never even existed. Funcom slapped a couple unique gimmicks on it and called it "hardcore".

I don't play on Rage. But I don't like that new players who haven't played AoC are rolling over there then they leave Tortage, find out the server is dead, then uninstall. That's my problem. Funcom is bleeding potential customers by allowing Rage to remain open. At the very least, if Funcom isn't going to merge it or allow transfers it should be shut down.
    Last edited by krippa; 7th July 2015 at 16:40.

Edit by Melcom: Trolling is not allowed.
    Last edited by Melcom; 8th July 2015 at 19:54.

any plan to release turan/DS soundtrack?
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast