Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead!

Default Dead!

Last Message on pvp-forum was on June 20th.

:~> shutdown -P now

That's what happens when they let the servers die. We all said it would happen and Funcom put their fingers in their ears and sang "Lalalalala"
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

And all they talk about in the dev letter is pve content...

Btw even Crom minis have been slow lately (compared to a couple of months ago). It's still a bit more than Fury but barely (used to be a much bigger difference). Not that I'm playing much but it's amazing how Funcom is still ignoring the divided playerbase issue.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post

Btw even Crom minis have been slow lately (compared to a couple of months ago). It's still a bit more than Fury but barely (used to be a much bigger difference). Not that I'm playing much but it's amazing how Funcom is still ignoring the divided playerbase issue.
    I miss playing this game. Even the global smack talking. Log in now to a dead zone.

Most people are exploding on TL about the 1st encounter for Cetriss. Very few play this game for the PvP, it's abundantly clear when you visit TL right now and see 1,000 posts a second about the upcoming raid instance. I left Fury a while back, it was getting lame fighting the same 12 people daily. All the decent players joining the same side, farming clueless f2p players, and really nothing that you can do outside playing with the 7 people on your friends list.

It's better to live your remaining time out on Crom, it's not like there is world PvP on Fury anyways, minis are popping most of the time (slow during the small window most EU are sleeping), and you can easily do most content the game offers in pugs alone.

As for people posting on the PvP forums...rangers are stupid, decap is dumb, demo instants are OP, Ice Strike crits too often, DWW is gay, funcom allows one person to ruin minis and does nothing, it still takes too long to hit pvp 10, people blatantly cheating get away with it even with proof, people exploit group sign ups, and why do you take the loss when you disconnect. And rangers are stupid.

That pretty much covers every topic for the past 2 years.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post

Don't fret, EVE is calm too, and has been for the last three weeks. It's not AoC alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

The problems are well known and have been highlighted thousands of times, by thousands of different players over the years. There's nothing to discuss because Funcom no longer has any resources to do anything substantial. Palace of Cetriss was supposed to be out in 2011, it's taken nearly 4 years to develop.

When a raid takes almost 4 years to develop you shouldn't hold your breath for any meaningful game changes.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    There's nothing to discuss because Funcom no longer has any resources to do anything substantial.
    this

just move on with your lives fellas :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Last Message on pvp-forum was on June 20th.

:~> shutdown -P now
    that's why I stoped to play and now playin gw2 , maybe pvp not so good as AoC, but I enjoy with many people, good balance, and nice game.
    Rage Lietuvaite pvp6 ranger
    Fury Elijona pvp9 ToS
    Lietus pvp2 BS

Quote Originally Posted by Riamis View Post
    that's why I stoped to play and now playin gw2 , maybe pvp not so good as AoC, but I enjoy with many people, good balance, and nice game.
    IT IS a nice game with lots of updates, fluid gameplay, and no major bugs to speak of.

... and NOT DEAD ... ever.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast