Thread: Hi had some trouble doing introduction post so here it is!

Red face Hi had some trouble doing introduction post so here it is!

I was told by a very bouncy GM that I could only post on F2 play forums so yah. I'm a young gal that loves computer gaming, artificial pet gaming and reading manga and watching anime. I'm sorry since I can only post this here so anyhuu. Oh and I played this game on aeria game server and no one was there, so hopefully I'll see you all in age of conan!

Red face Welcome to Hyboria!

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorelf View Post
    I was told by a very bouncy GM that I could only post on F2 play forums so yah. I'm a young gal that loves computer gaming, artificial pet gaming and reading manga and watching anime. I'm sorry since I can only post this here so anyhuu. Oh and I played this game on aeria game server and no one was there, so hopefully I'll see you all in age of conan!
    Welcome to our crazy world. Hope you have fun, btw, are you still on Aeria?

K

Quote Originally Posted by Karla View Post
    Welcome to our crazy world. Hope you have fun, btw, are you still on Aeria?

K
    Yes I still play another game on aeria, and have an account there. But I don't play Conan there because well, I'm alone on the server when I do.

I remember hearing about the Aeria server a long time ago. We almost never get anyone from there on here talking about it. Interesting to know it actually still exists, if totally dead like Rage.

If you feel like playing with others, roll a toon on Crom Server.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Interesting to know it actually still exists, if totally dead like Rage.
    Even worse than Rage. Rage will usually have 10-20 people online. Population over on Aeria's server is literally 0. I'm amazed it's still up.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I remember hearing about the Aeria server a long time ago. We almost never get anyone from there on here talking about it. Interesting to know it actually still exists, if totally dead like Rage.

If you feel like playing with others, roll a toon on Crom Server.
    I never saw a soul online. So I never made it to level 2.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Red face

Yes, I was surprised that there were people talking on the aeria forum still and wanting to form a guild . It was really quiet, and nothing on the chat in-game.