Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June newsletter

Because there's nothing to write about. We know about everything they're supposedly working on; crafting revamp, Cetriss, Slithering Chaos, new AA's, rage server merge (DBA guy is still looking into it lol)..

There's absolutely nothing else for them to say until they finish the content that should been out last year. You can only phrase "it's still being worked on" in so many different ways. Look at previous dev letters in the past year, it's all been about the same things that still haven't been released yet.

It would be nice to receive a progress report on the crafting revamp if it hasn't been cancelled yet.
    Last edited by krippa; 23rd June 2015 at 17:40.

Ubisoft puts out monthly update notes for The Crew 1 week in advance, and here in Funcom Land we can't even get some communication from whichever janitor is currently running AoC on his lunch breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Because there's nothing to write about. We know about everything they're supposedly working on; crafting revamp, Cetriss, Slithering Chaos, new AA's, rage server merge (DBA guy is still looking into it lol)..

There's absolutely nothing else for them to say until they finish the content that should been out last year. You can only phrase "it's still being worked on" in so many different ways. Look at previous dev letters in the past year, it's all been about the same things that still haven't been released yet.

It would be nice to receive a progress report on the crafting revamp if it hasn't been cancelled yet.

There will NEVER be a crafting revamp lol, when will you guys begin to understand this. Unchained mini-games? No, that's not happening. How many other things they state in letters are nothing but ideas that never come to fruition? I'm sure many understand and that's why they left the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 letter this summer is skipped due to vacations etc., and I think that's entirely reasonable. Atm, I'm impressed by the progress of Cetriss and the tentative nerfs for old raids, and I think that's all we can expect in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 letter this summer is skipped due to vacations etc., and I think that's entirely reasonable. Atm, I'm impressed by the progress of Cetriss and the tentative nerfs for old raids, and I think that's all we can expect in the near future.
    Yes but thoses raids nerfs preview should be more visible on the public forums and not hidden in the test live ones, since they are aimed to a wider audience than just the very few of TL lurkers we are.
    A job like this would be very nice for a community manager, allas, funcom don't even have one
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

They are not doing anything. Weee another Raid instance with not enough players to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    They are not doing anything. Weee another Raid instance with not enough players to do it.
    This kind of comment, I suspect, comes from someone who doesn't attempt to get a Raid started themselves, but rides the coat-tails of a Raid Leader who does their damn best to put together a Raid for the greater good.

Just enjoy what we have ... while it lasts.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12