Thread: Quest - Wanted! - Kill Brittle Blade Assassins! - This is a Quest for Shadows of Jade faction

Default Quest - Wanted! - Kill Brittle Blade Assassins! - This is a Quest for Shadows of Jade faction

Hello guys,

This is a Quest for Shadows of Jade faction. Im looking for those brittle blade assassins for hours. I found some in Paikang but didnt update.
    Im killing random Brittle Blades in both camps at Northern Grasslands and nothing yet.

Any ideas where I can find this guys?

AS you battle mobs in Grasslands, 2 or more Brittle blade assassins will pop up and you have to kill them. I believe they are actually listed as minions.

I thought that. I was killing for almost 2 hours straight, 2 different days, in both camps and nothing.
    I guess just bad luck then.
    Last edited by Vorinus; 21st June 2015 at 15:58.

I have petitioned this quest before and I have been told it is not bugged. I have had it take months to complete. I have done all of the daily quests for several factions In Northern Grasslands for days on end with no assassins popping. I have deleted the quest (just before logging off) to pick it up again the next day. Sometimes they come out within minutes, other times next to never.

Don't ride around because you can miss them when they pop far behind you. I used to slack on a rooftop till quest finished... and deleted q when I had to kill more than 4-6 assassins.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra