Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frame rates have turned to shyte

no I didn't think of that Neph, I'm not very computer savvy mate lol, but I will try, what kind of program do I need to do a bench mark test ?
    cheers
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

I'd say Memtest+ and OCCT to check for errors. As for the benchmarks, this site uses one global tool, and this site uses several specialized tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

ok the memtest showed zero errors

the occt test showed the cpu was ok, running a bit hot I think though, averaged in the 80's for the 1 hr test, the gpu test was no good during the occt test on the gpu it never got over 11 fps, the 4 cores of the cpu were around the 50.c mark, something called tmpino got to 108.c, this was on the directx 11 test, the directx 9 was just as bad

I ran another gpu test program called 3dmark (skydive-directx 11) again graphics didn't do any better than 10fps I scored an 1819, the physics part scored well, was around 80fps but as soon as the graphics was combined it dropped to below 10fps

I guess I'm buying a new laptop, thanks for the help everyone I appreciate it
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

I bought a new laptop, msi one with gtx840, I will get it tomorrow and will have to see what will happen, Because I was encountering fps drop to 10, I still have my asus rog and its getting fixed and it seems that the graphic card and motherboard were bit dusty, normally I would dust off but I was slacking now its getting a new pasta for performance maybe that's the problem you are having

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12