Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is this forum still alive?

To Sendra's point ... Neverlin is trying very hard to do just that ... "whacky" thing.

Toward the end of our RP on Cimmeria ("our" being the remnants of Imperium), one of our members had a necklace that she fought and killed over, and her brother was looking for her (and for the necklace). This was on the heels of at least one, maybe two, significant RP storylines with other groups I was involved with, involving enchanted or cursed necklaces.

Another RP group latched onto Premaria and her necklace and tried to take it from her. They were using guile rather than force, but they really wanted that necklace. I was really looking forward to getting involved in the drama and action over that stupid necklace, but the other group abruptly pulled up and moved to Wiccana (from Tyranny where we were at the time).

The clincher - it was just a dumbass ordinary necklace. But Premaria was a greedy little bitch who wanted it, fought over it, and took it.

(obligatory disclaimer - Premaria the character was a greedy little bitch. Player of Premaria was, is, and remains a wonderful person and one of my best friends.)

Quote Originally Posted by VenaRavenhair View Post
    To Sendra's point ... Neverlin is trying very hard to do just that ... "whacky" thing.
    Good thing I stole his prep school diary
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Good thing I stole his prep school diary
    His slave has a lovely set of rings that are just begging to be stolen. BEGGING I tell you!

His slave has a lovely set of rings that are just begging to be stolen. BEGGING I tell you!
    I remember those rings. Ain't happening.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    I remember those rings. Ain't happening.
    Probably for the best. I think the fingers go with the damned things at this point.

I prefer my fingers still attached to their owners, truth be told. Though a kidnapping to use said rings and fingers might be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianHoX View Post
    I prefer my fingers still attached to their owners, truth be told. Though a kidnapping to use said rings and fingers might be interesting.
    Gotta catch her first.

Gotta catch her first.
    Ooh, look what you've done. Now I need to hire people to catch you...so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianHoX View Post
    Ooh, look what you've done. Now I need to hire people to catch you...so expensive.
    RP trickle down economics. Moar people! Moar imaginary mad goaldz!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast