Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disorderly Conduct (The guild formerly known as Ominous)

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    i want to report a coup
    All your base are belong to me
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    All your base are belong to me
    usurper! off with your head
    mechanno says no

usurper! off with your head
    Deserter! To the gallows with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    Just ****ing play dude.
    I want to, maybe I'll reinstall. But I will NEVER give funcom another cent, not that I've been paying. I stopped a long long time ago when I realized they have no idea what they are doing. I'll message you on steam if I do reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    If you come back so will I.
    Bahh Don't tempt me with a good time

i want to report a coup
    Still hanging in there mate? Hows the guild?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Laethiel is an usurper. He is guild leader now and even changed the government. Such a disgrace, I was so proud about our government type (my doing).

And ye I don't see myself giving any more money to FC as it is. But if they do something about the servers then I'll gladly pay, game's still fun after all.
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd June 2015 at 08:51.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Laethiel is an usurper. He is guild leader now and even changed the government. Such a disgrace, I was so proud about our government type (my doing).

And ye I don't see myself giving any more money to FC as it is. But if they do something about the servers then I'll gladly pay, game's still fun after all.
    I didn't usurp a dam thing. But since the situation has arisen where our leaders quit the game something had to be done. As far as the government type I prefer the current system. If at any time you (shainah I presume) and peker want to reposess your guild city and reassume your roles as leaders just say the word. Til then I'll just carry on the status quo, from now til funcom pulls the plug. Im in it for the long haul.

And used you don't need to sub to pvp brother. Hit me up if you decide to play again.

Who really gives a sh*t about Gov type??? You do realize you do not have to pay them anything to PVP in this game,right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Who really gives a sh*t about Gov type??? You do realize you do not have to pay them anything to PVP in this game,right?
    This is the saving grace for pvpers. Unlike our pve counterparts we don't have to actively sub to pvp. But the time training tho..

Still recruiting.

Looking for more pvpers to add to the gank squad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast