Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Achievements - Vanaheim Treasures

Quote Originally Posted by kitedawg View Post
    If the place holder for #2 is Bergelmir, then that should be the last tent before you zone into the Blue Mtns......correct? And #3 should be the boss in the camp before the bears....correct?
    correct on both
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

If some people can get a rare boss boss several times without a problem, and some despite beeing rank 4 and trying everything can't get him to spawn even 1 time. Then there is something wrong, but since funcom says it's working as intented, I guess It's just to give up any thoughts of doing all achievments in Vanaheim.

Don't you just love playing a game where luck of the draw is their tactic for getting you to login again and again?

I know I am one of the unluckiest people in the world, so I never like doing anything where luck is a requirement.

I have tried resetting the instance 10 - 12 time for 2 days now and have never seen the second and third rare bosses. And I have yet to even get the quest to kill the leaders.

I just love this tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by miamie View Post
    Don't you just love playing a game where luck of the draw is their tactic for getting you to login again and again?

I know I am one of the unluckiest people in the world, so I never like doing anything where luck is a requirement.

I have tried resetting the instance 10 - 12 time for 2 days now and have never seen the second and third rare bosses. And I have yet to even get the quest to kill the leaders.

I just love this tactic.
    2 days!!......LOL.....I've been resetting it at least that many times a day since before the first of the month without seeing either one of them.....sucks big time.

2 days!!......LOL.....I've been resetting it at least that many times a day since before the first of the month without seeing either one of them.....sucks big time.
    Are you doing this with (hard mode) or without (normal) the horn buff?

If without, try it with the horn.

Quote Originally Posted by yyema View Post
    Are you doing this with (hard mode) or without (normal) the horn buff?

If without, try it with the horn.
    Been trying it both ways.......no difference.

Been trying it both ways.......no difference.
    Finally got both of them to spawn.....in hard mode......and they did it back to back! Don't know if it made any difference, but there were no other instances except for the one I was in at the time.

I tried spawning Geror the Giant in NM for hours, next day in HM got it on first try.

Anyone know exactly where the 4th Target of Interest spawns? Seems to be little or wrong information and I've heard different things.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Anyone know exactly where the 4th Target of Interest spawns? Seems to be little or wrong information and I've heard different things.

4) Njord the Bloodaxe (rare version of one of the jarls in Heimdall's Greathall) spawns in the room above the mezzanine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast