Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Edit by Anzu: It could have been fun, but it's not. And insulting people is not allowed on the forums, even by proxy.
    I think I peed myself a little bit.
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th May 2015 at 15:43.

Edit by Anzu: It could have been fun, but it's not. And insulting people is not allowed on the forums, even by proxy.
    I was laughing the entire time. Then it ended and I felt a little sick to my stomach as it all settled in.

I love you!
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Brilliant!

I could watch this video all day. It is already starting to go viral on Facebook and Twitter.
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th May 2015 at 15:44.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Talking

You made my day, thanks.

All Funcom employees should watch it.

Dude this was awesome lolol. I hope the FC guys see it
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Hahaha, splendid! I hope this link is not deleted, even FC would laugh with this.
    Last edited by Anzu; 27th May 2015 at 17:12.

Hilarious!

Sucks I don't get the Bonus Points for upgrading to 12 months. I was going to use them on the "Anniversary Event". Feel a bit ripped off.

Glad to have come back to see FC still up to their usual funcom'ness... /s Cant say I am surprised and really was hoping for something refreshing but not as much as I'd hope.