Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

I don't get it. They don't want to release new store items without content, but you still get rewarded with bear if you buy content. Not when you complete something, just for buy. Adding 2nd rate content to bear mount looks like lame excuse, especially when they don't say anything about store items in first place, and still avoid anything related crafting revamp or transfers. And after that, Funcom still state what they listen to players!

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    @ Sezmra (here because we can not answer to your post directly)

I hate to tell you how this forum works, but....if you post a new thread in the general discussion section without sticky, and close this thread at the same time, it will just vanish into the deeps of the forum...And you do not want it to vanish, do you?
    Thanks, it's now a sticky.
    Short cuts make long delays.

not going to lie. a little disappointed with this recent addition to the game.

it would be nice to get more than what's been included in the recent charge for playing the new quest. the price and the payout do not match up, Funcom, you're better than this. We've been loyal. this stings.

additionally, why not use more of the source material to expand on for anniversaries and holiday quest lines? there is a ton of source material to draw from and it's gone untapped for the most part!
    “Lo, there do I see my father.
    Lo, there do I see my mother,
    and my sisters, and my brothers.
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
    Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them,
    In the halls of Valhalla!
    Where the brave may live forever!”

Det som engang var.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    The moderation team forwards all major complaints to Sezmra and Tomium, and I assure you they read what needs to be read.
    Thanks for the answer, Anzu. I do hope that Semzra is forwarding the complaint to the marketing dept. or whoever is in charge of that kind of decision.

Also, thanks Semzra for the post that followed that. While it's not much, it's at least always good to see that our concern doesn't crash into the desert.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

I'm playing the game since 2009 and I've been lurking in the background for the last few years with a running sub without even really doing any multiplayer content anymore. I was just logging a couple of hours from time to time because I still like the game and wanted to support FunCom for keeping it alive.

Now, these ridiculous anniversary "offers" completely angered me. It's not about the content itself or about the B2P issue, as we all guess the company's financial situation. But what do customers get from being loyal here ? They get a full package of lack of transparency, absence of consideration, commercial ineptitude and sneaky marketing manoevers. From a customer loyalty management perspective, this certainly is the dumbest move ever in the solar system since the inclusion of nipples on human males. My sub runs out tomorrow and I'm not resubbing until the crafting revamp shows up.

And the explanation given shows how out of touch Funcom is, a total farce basically saying; this is item shop stuff, but instead of putting them in the item shop we'll put it inside content and make you pay for that.

You should have just put the bears in the item shop at 1500 points and 3000 for a special one, only way to get them was to pay for them, and make the new content free for anyone with a subscription. You'd sell a lot of bears because people actually wanted them, and you'd bring back some subs and people would have been happy with that.
    Last edited by Evito; 21st May 2015 at 21:47.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

The moderation team forwards all major complaints to Sezmra and Tomium, and I assure you they read what needs to be read.
    well thats where you can loose most if not all your credibility since we as paying customers can never be sure what is considered a "major complaint" and who gets to decide what "Sezmra and Tomium need to read".

this can be read in a most negative way very easily.

unlucky or way too general descriptions of a process crucial to strengthen the faith of paying customers towards the rather "non-transparent" way our complaints are handled atm will only lead to more frustration and upset.

Hmmmm where do the hundreds of begs and pleads for a server merge go? Seems like having 2/3 of the games servers basically unplayable would be right up there in importance.
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 21st May 2015 at 22:35.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    well thats where you can loose most if not all your credibility since we as paying customers can never be sure what is considered a "major complaint" and who gets to decide what "Sezmra and Tomium need to read".

this can be read in a most negative way very easily.

unlucky or way too general descriptions of a process crucial to strengthen the faith of paying customers towards the rather "non-transparent" way our complaints are handled atm will only lead to more frustration and upset.

People saying that "Class is OP" or "Mod is evil" or "Nerf boss" are not considered major, although the "Mod is evil" are always forwarded for double-checking. Community server constantly crashing, instances blocked or threads such as this one are forwarded. Remember that the moderators are volunteers, and as such we probably consider important what you consider important. And the demands for server merges were forwarded too.

Now as a player, I think that what happens next depends mostly on the management of Funcom, sadly.
    Short cuts make long delays.

And the demands for server merges were forwarded too.

Now as a player, I think that what happens next depends mostly on the management of Funcom, sadly.
    Thanks for the reply, we know, I was mostly joking . It just gets depressing when it feels like customer feedback seemly gets lost in an abyss that is this companies management ladder.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)