Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give free transfers, please Funcom

Default Give free transfers, please Funcom

Like many other players, I have a few (6) toons on Fury which I can't play due to lack of players there.
    Right now there are 19 players lvl1 -79 and 9 players level 80. Do you think Fury must stay alive for 30 people? Please, give free transfers or merge Fury/Crom.

Lets do only free transfers from crom to fury. I got a barb stuck on crom. besides it might help fury get some more players

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Like many other players, I have a few (6) toons on Fury which I can't play due to lack of players there.
    Right now there are 19 players lvl1 -79 and 9 players level 80. Do you think Fury must stay alive for 30 people? Please, give free transfers or merge Fury/Crom.
    Pay your 20 bucks and transfer
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Lets do only free transfers from crom to fury. I got a barb stuck on crom. besides it might help fury get some more players
    Stuck on crom? That's the first I've ever seen that sentence.

All you pvpers who've wanted to transfer to Crom for years now could've just made new toons over there and caught up to (and maybe surpass) your originals by now. While it's not the ideal solution, the issue would've been over long ago if you did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    6x20 bucks? lol never

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Stuck on crom? That's the first I've ever seen that sentence.
    Yeah, I can't play on Crom. Too boring if u can't attack/be attacked in open areas

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Yeah, I can't play on Crom. Too boring if u can't attack/be attacked in open areas
    I thought that was a good thing... Just get to mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    Or they could just merge the servers, add selectable ruleset and make everyone happy?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    ... merge Fury/Crom.
    Are you sure that Crom players wants to merge with Fury palyers ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast