Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Considering the release date was 5/22, I'd expect sometime this week, possibly next week.
    release anniversary conent done after the anniversary date would be weird.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I would expect it will be like The Dead Man's Hand but bigger.
    Yes, ten times yes, Dead Man's Hand was a very good solo content with a main story and very good side quests very nicely writtens. Ofc it's hard to beat pirate-themed content but i think dev should aim what they did when designing Dead Man's Hand : an open-world map with various thing to explore.

Never thought that DMH could be a very entertaining pvp map if you remove mobs ? There's jungle, village, crater, beachs, swamp... and ofc the sea is full of sharks so pvpers wouldn't even rage about people going in the water to escape ! And it would be only reuse of the existing assets providing a new map for open-world fights as pvpers requested.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yes, ten times yes, Dead Man's Hand was a very good solo content with a main story and very good side quests very nicely writtens. Ofc it's hard to beat pirate-themed content but i think dev should aim what they did when designing Dead Man's Hand : an open-world map with various thing to explore.

Never thought that DMH could be a very entertaining pvp map if you remove mobs ? There's jungle, village, crater, beachs, swamp... and ofc the sea is full of sharks so pvpers wouldn't even rage about people going in the water to escape ! And it would be only reuse of the existing assets providing a new map for open-world fights as pvpers requested.
    But if you removed the mobs, there would be no sharks.

Sharks aren't mobs they're environemental debuff.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Well, if they plan to release the new content by the 22nd, one would expect to see a notice in the launcher by now, so ppl can plan around the patch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    release anniversary conent done after the anniversary date would be weird.
    It's funcom though haha
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    It's funcom though haha
    I'd rather have them put out good anniversary offers by the 22nd, and postpone the content by a week or two if that makes for a better, less buggy experience to be honest. This content isn't being tested on the PTR after all.

If FC does in fact reduce its membership fees then I will def come back. At the moment I cannot justify the money since I already burned through the majority of the content years ago and just to stay on to play with friends.

The servers will come down for Update 4.6 on May 20th at 12:30 GMT / 8:30am EDT / 5:30am PDT
    A few months ago --> "Looking forward Update 4.6 will contain the new crafting system." - http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2015. So what happened to the craft revamp this time?
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    A few months ago --> "Looking forward Update 4.6 will contain the new crafting system." - http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2015. So what happened to the craft revamp this time?
    Hey, for all we know it is done and the silence for so long is because they are going to surprise us tomorrow

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast