Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2015

that's all nice to read in the monthly GD update ...I'll give it a go and I'm pleased that something new is about to happen on our beloved game..

but i feel like FC has forgotten that 2 out of 3 servers have PVP-ruleset

Edit by Anzu: No cat leaves a troll alone when he can eat it.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th May 2015 at 15:06.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Wow. First reaction - yayayay new content! Then however I think of the recycled and unfinished T5 sets and I can't help but think that this will just be a pale, pale shadow of what could've been a Nordheim-themed expansion if the game was more successful. But what a luxury - to complain about new content! I'm very excited even though I won't have time for much gaming at this time of the year (and I imagine I'm not the only one). I also hope more care went into making the bear mounts than the snake mounts, as while the snakes are pretty cool, the amount of shaking when you ride them, the lack of a proper quick dismount animation (iirc, been a while) and no attack animation unlike every other mount felt a bit lazy.

If the content is as good/expansive as it sounds, it seems a shame to only have it for a week or two however.

A bear mount ?! I'll have to log on more often and gank all the heretics who dare ride such a sacred animal !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    If the content is as good/expansive as it sounds, it seems a shame to only have it for a week or two however.
    I think it's permanent?

We want to include something more along the lines of an expanded, permanent version of recent Halloween or anniversary events.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Indeed this sounds very cool \o/

Lets hope its all squeezed in the next update

Edit: More than cool, waayyyy more than cool, thank you for the heads up & fingers crossed it all goes well
    Last edited by Rhyxx; 15th May 2015 at 15:25. Reason: Underestimated my excitement

Threads merged, renamed and stickied.
    Short cuts make long delays.

So they have literally forgot about the crafting update, just like unchained minis and server merges...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Let's not bite the hand that feeds you and enjoy what is given to us

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Let's not bite the hand that feeds you and enjoy what is given to us
    uhm , its the other way around
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Nicely surprised with the news but i'll wait the release before jumping on the hypetrain and cheerings devs.
    Not that I think they doesn't deserve cheers but we're on AoC and new area/quests/dungeon/whatever is kinda odd&unexpected in the post-Sirillion era when even long-projected content like Dragonspine (same category of content) are left behind due to the lack of ressources.
    I don't know... better use the good ol' "wait&see" stance.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast