Thread: Superlag after restart

Default Superlag after restart

Dunno how on Crom, but on Fury is totally unplayble now. Been doing some events now half of group simply disconnected repeadiatly over and over. Red ping spikes all time. The maintenance seems didnt go well.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Same on Crom, I started getting the problems 1.5h before the downtime, and now Its even worse after. Constant 5k ms untill the game asks me if i want to switch server cause of disconnect.

The forums have the same lag issue btw, 5 seconds delay sometimes, which is same as 5k ms ingame.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

wau 5k ping then 2seconds of normal play then 5k ping again maybe DC after DC after DC after DC after that u can play 5-10sec then some DC and then DC and then 3kping ~4sec delay in skills then some DC and MORE DC GG
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

its unplayable at the moment
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    unplayble
    relax, its just that Illuminati started playing AoC, and as always everything is -->> working as intended

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    its unplayable at the moment
    I have noticed that whenever someone gets an achievement, the entire zone redbars for about 5 secs. When multiple people get achievements it can chain together a long ass redbar that leads to crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I have noticed that whenever someone gets an achievement, the entire zone redbars for about 5 secs. When multiple people get achievements it can chain together a long ass redbar that leads to crashing.
    Now there is some proper illuminati **** going on!
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

Pingzapper on the France proxy works for me, NO SPIKES , the london ones still get the lag and the spikes but the French proxy routing avoids the problem networks.

http://pingzapper.com/
    Last edited by Mogsters; 15th April 2015 at 19:50.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by spunq View Post
    Now there is some proper illuminati **** going on!
    But it would explain why the hubs with a chronicler lag out a lot more than normal zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Dunno how on Crom, but on Fury is totally unplayble now. Been doing some events now half of group simply disconnected repeadiatly over and over. Red ping spikes all time. The maintenance seems didnt go well.
    are you tymmi?