Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Combojumping - Exploit or not?

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Can someone explain for us idiots what combo jumping is?
    And/or it's purpose.
    It's about executing combo finishers "on the fly" (what a pun... *facepalm*). As to how it is done, that was explained in the OP, and look what happened to it.
    Last edited by Rathothis; 17th March 2015 at 17:05.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I know it isn't really a good idea to do so, but i like to get people's opinion on things. I'm special.
    Beep boop.

As long as we don't have an official answer from Funcom, you can give your opinion about it. Refrain from explaining how it works until then, that's all.
    Short cuts make long delays.

It's clearly an exploit, because it isn't an intended effect. Having said that, I have no problem with someone taking advantage of it until FC says otherwise.

Yeah me neither, i'm gonna be honest.. combojumping a big big part of my whole pvp style or whatever.
    Beep boop.

Just watched a barb combojump around a whole group untouchable as he was exploiting both speed boost lag jump (changing directions) and spamming combo jumped bone shatter

**** like this is why nobody wants to play your fricking game (for pvp at least) xD
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Treehox jumpskip evrycombo all day evryday

Combo jumping if fine and hardly takes any skill to pull off. Its the Demos that do sprinting waves of flame and Barbs that execute Upheval finishers while sprinting to follow you that upset me personally.

personally im cool with the combo jump, for me its as realistic as anything in AoC. i like that it adds another dimension to the game, in which movement is key. As for 'porting while combojumping': lies, stop doing k6 and t4 and start learning to hit a moving target.

the jump port: meh. obviously its out of touch.

as for it being a bannable exploit or not; last i was on some known years old blatant hackers were still roaming free, i wouldnt be overly concerned if you combo. im 99% sure FC doesnt know what a jump port is and they will blame 'latency issues' any day if ever anyone were to report you.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 17th March 2015 at 19:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Just watched a barb combojump around a whole group untouchable as he was exploiting both speed boost lag jump (changing directions) and spamming combo jumped bone shatter

**** like this is why nobody wants to play your fricking game (for pvp at least) xD
    Well let's be honest bone shatter is literally the easiest combo to jump with. Second easiest being Earth Shatter.

Now if he was landing non-aoe combos whilst zipping around, now that'd be something.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast