Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AOC item shop?

Item Shop Additions:

> Fist Fighting Combo Pack - 3 Combos - Flurry - Uppercut - Jab & the title "Pugilist"
    > Skins for class archetype pets
    > Character Rename function
    > Various Combat Pets
    > In game titles awarded based on FC point spend

Would also like to see the vanity slot for weapons unlocked, you can see through various ui's that the slot exists & can be disabled to hide weapons etc
    There are many weapons through the game that I would like as the vanity weapon & that could also lead to vanity weapons in store.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Item Shop Additions:

> Fist Fighting Combo Pack - 3 Combos - Flurry - Uppercut - Jab & the title "Pugilist"
    > Skins for class archetype pets
    > Character Rename function
    > Various Combat Pets
    > In game titles awarded based on FC point spend

Would also like to see the vanity slot for weapons unlocked, you can see through various ui's that the slot exists & can be disabled to hide weapons etc
    There are many weapons through the game that I would like as the vanity weapon & that could also lead to vanity weapons in store.
    Interesting, maybe the introduction of Cestus type weapons to go with "pugilist" as well?

http://www.swordandsorcery.org/image...0galdiator.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianGirl View Post
    Interesting, maybe the introduction of Cestus type weapons to go with "pugilist" as well?

http://www.swordandsorcery.org/image...0galdiator.jpg
    Exactly

Would love to see that in game, maybe not go the whole hog of implementing a new weapon with stats etc but for rp/vanity purposes why not?
    Could be good fun organizing guild brawls an such.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzerius View Post
    I've wanted to do this forever. I looked into it a little while back and it's unfortunately very difficult, if possible at all.

My guardian is so ugly
    But it would be so cool feature! Without knowing what makes it technically so hard but what about having some kind of option where it would create totally new character and we get all the gear and AA/Achievement progress copied/moved to it somehow?
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    But it would be so cool feature!
    I definitely agree with you on that one, but the problem is there's no solution at the moment that is clean and safe.

My preliminary tests led to a ghastly bearded woman with a mix of pre and post transformation traits/stats, to give you an idea

I definitely agree with you on that one, but the problem is there's no solution at the moment that is clean and safe.

My preliminary tests led to a ghastly bearded woman with a mix of pre and post transformation traits/stats, to give you an idea
    Wouldnt it be possible to just make the head changeable? Like you create a new character slot where you can play around with the face and then decide if you want to copy it over to the other toon? In my eyes it looks possible to just change one head to another, obviousy it have to be male to male and female to female, duuh.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

What about "limited" character re customization with no sex change enabled? :P

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    What about "limited" character re customization with no sex change enabled? :P
    I think we'd both agree that more options rather than less is the ideal outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Wouldnt it be possible to just make the head changeable? Like you create a new character slot where you can play around with the face and then decide if you want to copy it over to the other toon? In my eyes it looks possible to just change one head to another, obviousy it have to be male to male and female to female, duuh.
    If it were just that, I'm sure a potential solution would not be too hard, but the system was not made with the possibility of re-running it in mind, so it's not just a visual thing.

I'll do my best to try to look into this in between the many tasks I have on my plate! (I don't give up very easily)

Since you've started to muck about with "morphs", can't you make customizable and/or partial morphs? Then you could sell a character creation screen item and a morph type ability to change face/body into the parameters it records. It'd just be a bandaid but better than nothing.

I think we'd both agree that more options rather than less is the ideal outcome
    Ofc, but would be better than nothing

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast