Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

There is a small error at the very begining of the TradeView.xml.

the line: bg_bitmap_borders = "Rect(0,0,0,0)" should be: bg_bitmap_borders = "Rect(20,20,20,20)" just like the code below

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <!-- $Change: 392055 $ (must be within the first 200 characters of the file) -->
    <View accept_timer_ticks="5" bck_paths_path="Views/InventoryBitmapPaths48.xml" cell_count="Point(2,2)" grid_borders="Rect(0,0,0,0)" icon_borders="Rect(4,4,4,4)" icon_size="Point(59.0,60.0)" layout_borders="Rect(0,0,0,0)" max_icon_zoom="1.75" max_number_of_lines="4" name="Root" preferred_icon_spacing="Point(3,3)" v_alignment="TOP" view_layout="stacked" xmlns:template="template.dtd">

<BorderView gfx_tl         = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/right_tab_topleft.png"
    				gfx_tr         = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/left_tab_topright.png"
    				gfx_bl         = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/right_tab_bottomleft.png"
    				gfx_br         = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/left_tab_bottomright.png"
    				gfx_left       = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/right_tab_left.png"
    				gfx_top        = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/left_tab_top.png"
    				gfx_right      = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/left_tab_right.png"
    				gfx_bottom     = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/left_tab_bottom.png"
    				gfx_background = "../../Customized/gfx/frames/bg.png"
    				bg_bitmap_borders     = "Rect(20,20,20,20)"
    layout_borders="Rect(4,20,4,70)" layout_inner_borders="Rect(-8,0,-10,0)" max_size_extend="Point(COORD_MAX,COORD_MAX)" name="PlayerTrade" view_flags="BVF_TILE_ALL_BORDERS|BVF_TILE_BACKGROUND" view_layout="vertical">

Default Dumb Question

Hello MisterClean! maybe my question is naughty or fool but my wife asked me and I could not answer:
    We are Brazilians and we use the interface in Spanish!
    my wife complained that when in a group or raid not always realize that someone sent message in the chat. She asks if there is any way, either in the ui or even in the base game, to put some beep to warn when u is called for private conversation and when there is a new message in the chat group and raid?

There should already be a sound alert in the game. I am not sure since I always mute aoc.

However we can change the color so that it is more visible. Or, I remember a little program that alerts you when a color you set appears on screen. I cant find the name though... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    There should already be a sound alert in the game. I am not sure since I always mute aoc.

However we can change the color so that it is more visible. Or, I remember a little program that alerts you when a color you set appears on screen. I cant find the name though... sorry
    no problem!

nice UI but need option to choose different slot size of skill bar, they are just too small
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

I am away from the game for a week or two but I intend to add a few things:

-option to have bigger icons (#Henry and many others)
    -a minimalist UI option (#Moriala)
    -increase bank space

As usual, I really apriciate your support and feedback. Feel free to ask anything

I will also try to find a way to change the "whisp" sound. I can't promise anything, but I wil try (#brasil)
    Last edited by MisterClean; 22nd April 2015 at 18:44.

Hey MisterClean, couple more niggle bits I have with the UI thus far

- The bank space is four squares too short of the current max size and you still have to click a next screen button to access those last couple; I believe you already know of this.
    - Pet mini-control bar doesn't have the controls on it. I still actually use this

Otherwise, thanks again for the updates. Good stuff.
    Last edited by stiiixy; 26th April 2015 at 23:25.

Hey!

I knew about the 4 slots, I wasn't atually sure that people would buy the whole 300 slots, but it seems that there is no longer any doubt hehe. I wil fix it asap, probably next week, since I am currently away from my computer.

As for the pet commands, it seems I will have to create another option because I heard some necros prefer having nothing but their pet's lifebars (and have the commands directly in the bottombars) while some others prefer having all the commands available directly next/above their pet's lifebars.

Thank you for your input/feedback.

Don't hesitate to poke me if there is anything you desire for the UI, or any problem.

Yeah mate, completely understand with regards to necro's wanting their controls seperate at times from that pet bar. It gets a bit fiddly and with the same vertical (up to 11!) HP bars, it becomes unwieldy if you're just clicking away.

But, this got me a-thinkin'. Is it possible to 'insert' any more options in to that pet bar (Demo's apply here too....wonder if you can make the DT's LL/Zone of Gluttony NOT attack....wierd, but interesting) besides just pet-controls? Maybe the option for a mini-cast bar which could work well for pet-specc'd 'cro's'. And then some sort of adjustment to the arrangement like you can with Raids. I especially like my Demo and Necro for when I'm wasted (insta-cast spells and Waves, or attack/retreat; what's to F up?).

Is it easy/possible to add 3x21 bars for spells/combos? Really love this UI, but rearranging all combos/spells for Corruption UI for 13 toons with at least 2 feat setups each *sigh*

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast