Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Unfortunately I can't reproduce the bug.

By the way I would like to announce that the last update was the very last one. I won't release anything new.

I would like to thank you all for using Strange UI and for all your feedback and suggestions. Now it is time for my retirement.
    I wish you all the best and above all, I wish you to have fun.

MrClean
    Thank you very much for your work and your effort.

Regards.

anyone know how to make the borders on the additional hotbar fade away after hovering mouse over it? they don't in strange UI

Jusk lock the UI ^^

There should be a shortcut somewhere in one of the in game options.

Question Flash Castbars & Minimap

My flash castbars are not appearing and idk what to do i've been turning them on through the emote window and they just wont come up

How do i open the minimap using minimalist bottom bars ~ is there a special key or?

- Great Ui, sad to see you go so soon after all these years but great things never last and that's how its supposed to be I HOPE UR ENJOYING retirement you will be missed !
    Goodbye!
    Edit by Anzu: Political opinions don't belong here.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st April 2017 at 12:02.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Fireinthechurch View Post
    My flash castbars are not appearing and idk what to do i've been turning them on through the emote window and they just wont come up

How do i open the minimap using minimalist bottom bars ~ is there a special key or?

- Great Ui, sad to see you go so soon after all these years but great things never last and that's how its supposed to be I HOPE UR ENJOYING retirement you will be missed !
    Goodbye!
    Edit by Anzu: Political opinions don't belong here.
    is this forum still being looked at i really need help with these 2 things..............
    Paul M.

Hello!

Map: put your mouse top right of the screen; you should see a hidden button appear.

Castbar:
    Go to age of conan/data/gui/aoc/ and delete "castbar" file.

Download this and put it in age of conan/data/gui/default/flash/

In game, type /loadclip castbar.swf

If it works, then you can download this version of emote window. Unrar it in age of conan/data/gui/customized/

Default Awesome stuff!

just a couple of questions, how do i keep the default loading screens? (i have not seen even half of them yet)
    and how do i stop it from changing my desktop gamma to max?

also, i can only see some of my alchemist recipes, none of weapon smith or gathering. It seemed to happen after i was granted new recipies for skills progression quest
    Last edited by hibbidyjibbidy; 19th April 2017 at 01:36.

Go from one area to another. I know there is a way to do it without changing areas, but I can't remember if you need to have your recipe list open or closed, or if it still works like that.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Go from one area to another. I know there is a way to do it without changing areas, but I can't remember if you need to have your recipe list open or closed, or if it still works like that.
    kk, that worked for the recipes, what about the gamma issue? i want to use desktop gamma despratly. It actually turns my desktop gamma up as soon as i open launcher
    Last edited by hibbidyjibbidy; 21st April 2017 at 17:46.