Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    maybe not the correct place to ask, but is there a way to turn on full audio from the game (particle/spell sounds) with particles disabled?
    Yes but it is not very recommended. Set particle density to 0%. You won't even see world particles which might be an issue.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

wow, with density on 0, heal circles still remain, but all other particles dont appear...!!! and you get the sound.

is this the healer particle fix we've been wanting all these years? does it apply to others the same way?

doesn't seem to take away much performance either
    Last edited by Lurvi; 25th February 2017 at 13:30.

I have a problem when trying to run the game with sweetFX.I get this error when i try to launch the game "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in dynamic link to library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll."
    How can i fix that?

Found the fix if anyone run to the same problem:

Its from Rift forums but works for AoC.
    I did some digging, because Rift doesn't use DirectX 11 anyway, it is safe to just remove two of the injected files that SweetFX injects in the rift directory:
    Delete: dxgi.dll (or rename to dxgi.dll.bak)
    Delete: dxgi.fx (or rename to dxgi.fx.bak)
    Last edited by TwinBoss; 1st March 2017 at 20:54.

Quote Originally Posted by iempire View Post
    Sorry, but it does not work. Nothing happens in all two cases (in chat ans strange emote windows). What is curious because I have my epic cursor, my yorgomirs card, my green shields, etc ...
    Hi, I have the same problem, have you solved it?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinBoss View Post
    I have a problem when trying to run the game with sweetFX.I get this error when i try to launch the game "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in dynamic link to library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll."
    How can i fix that?

Found the fix if anyone run to the same problem:

Its from Rift forums but works for AoC.
    I did some digging, because Rift doesn't use DirectX 11 anyway, it is safe to just remove two of the injected files that SweetFX injects in the rift directory:
    Delete: dxgi.dll (or rename to dxgi.dll.bak)
    Delete: dxgi.fx (or rename to dxgi.fx.bak)
    doesn't your "fix" just disable sweetfx ?
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu-Soggoth View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem, have you solved it?
    Unfortunately I can't reproduce the bug.

By the way I would like to announce that the last update was the very last one. I won't release anything new.

I would like to thank you all for using Strange UI and for all your feedback and suggestions. Now it is time for my retirement.
    I wish you all the best and above all, I wish you to have fun.

MrClean

Just want to say thank you for all the time & effort you have put into Strange UI over the past few years, its really appreciated & sad to see you go man

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Unfortunately I can't reproduce the bug.

By the way I would like to announce that the last update was the very last one. I won't release anything new.

I would like to thank you all for using Strange UI and for all your feedback and suggestions. Now it is time for my retirement.
    I wish you all the best and above all, I wish you to have fun.

MrClean

You have been a baws! Thanks for your time and passion when we sent images back and fourth when u made my version of it <3
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Apologies, I'm not sure if this has popped up in this thread already but 69 pages is a lot to wade through...

My issue is I went through the whole process from scratch without having to do anything like removing old versions etc and it even showed the AOC end screen after it installed but the game won't load using AOC.exe on Admin. Is there anything I'm missing or a known bug etc?

Again sorry if this has been covered.