Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Well, it seems that tonight will be a coding night

Ill keep you guys posted.

Also, thanks to the amazing Fass who did a great job that has to remain a secret. This is one of the two strange ui riddles.

The 4K version looks and feels great, although I had to tweak down the font size a bit. I also get used to the fact that I have to use a small world map window as mini map, as this one is missing. So far I didn't encounter any bugs. Only the bottom bar is a bit big for my taste. Can you tell me where I can tweak that? I can do the changes myself if it is ok with you.
    Thanks for the work and time you put into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaneWonko View Post
    Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try. If I find anything I'll let you know.
    Gnothi Seauton

No problem

Unfortunately, scaling down the whole thing requires a bit of work. Of course if you want to tweak anything, be my guest.

The file you need to tweak is in Age of Conan/data/gui/customized/views/HUD/bottombar.xml

You can start your digging by changing slot_size= "Point(74,74)", then /reloadui in game and see what happens (no need to turn off the game)

Have a small question Anyone know how to change size of the castbar?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Depends on what you want to change.

Making the visual part bigger is really easy, but when it come to the font, there will be consequences.
    In fact, the font used for castbars is used pretty much everywhere; which means that if you make it bigger, you make the rest bigger too.

About the visual part, you will find 3 images that you need to resize here:
    Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\gfx\castbar

By default, the size is 225x24 pixels. You can even change it in paint if you like.

Thanks MisterClean!

Reducing the slot size did the trick.
    Now only the minimap is missing. With that all UHD users would have a really decent UI.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    No problem

Unfortunately, scaling down the whole thing requires a bit of work. Of course if you want to tweak anything, be my guest.

The file you need to tweak is in Age of Conan/data/gui/customized/views/HUD/bottombar.xml

You can start your digging by changing slot_size= "Point(74,74)", then /reloadui in game and see what happens (no need to turn off the game)
    Gnothi Seauton

maybe not the correct place to ask, but is there a way to turn on full audio from the game (particle/spell sounds) with particles disabled?