Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    What you need to copy/paste is not the folder "SweetFX" but its content, which includes several files + one folder also named "sweetFX".
    OHHHHHHH LOl i feel dumb. Ill try and let ya know

I got 2 dll errors when starting but then it loaded the launcher. Ill see if the game works
    the game started but i got the same DLL error and im in game and its working just trying to figure out whats on and whats off...lol
    here is the error
    http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2376/3...895b43d3_o.png
    Last edited by scipunk; 19th February 2017 at 21:53.

AoC.exe is run in administrator mod,

How activate my flash castbar?

Enable flash castbars by typing "/option castbar true" in chat (replace true by false to disable them).
    AND/OR use the ON/OFF buttons in the "Strange Emote window".

First of all thanks for that great UI.
    Now, I just recently came back to the game after a view years of absence. Some things have changed outside of it, one being me using an UHD aka 4k screen for gaming now. Although it is a 32" screen things are still quite small. I tweaked the fonts in your UI a bit, just enough to barely fit buttons, but still everything is more readable now.
    Is there any chance that you create a full set of your tweaks to work on that high resolution?

Data\Gui\Fass mod

How does that work?

Hyall: this is part of an unintended update (but now Im to lazy to change it back lol) so I won't talk about it. If you find how it works, you might find it pretty cool though. If you raid or 6 man.

Wonko: thank you for choosing strange ui.
    You should test the 4k version here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2147643

It is unfinished but should be functionning. If you find any bug or want something in particular, please answer is the 4k thread I linked

Enable flash castbars by typing "/option castbar true" in chat (replace true by false to disable them).
    AND/OR use the ON/OFF buttons in the "Strange Emote window".

Sorry, but it does not work. Nothing happens in all two cases (in chat ans strange emote windows). What is curious because I have my epic cursor, my yorgomirs card, my green shields, etc ...
    Last edited by iempire; 22nd February 2017 at 14:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    Data\Gui\Fass mod

How does that work?
    Works only for me PppPp, it's some cool stuff which was made a while ago but probably wont get released to ze public because of reasons.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Hyall: this is part of an unintended update (but now Im to lazy to change it back lol) so I won't talk about it. If you find how it works, you might find it pretty cool though. If you raid or 6 man.

Wonko: thank you for choosing strange ui.
    You should test the 4k version here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2147643

It is unfinished but should be functionning. If you find any bug or want something in particular, please answer is the 4k thread I linked
    Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try. If I find anything I'll let you know.
    Gnothi Seauton

Quote Originally Posted by iempire View Post
    Sorry, but it does not work. Nothing happens in all two cases (in chat ans strange emote windows). What is curious because I have my epic cursor, my yorgomirs card, my green shields, etc ...
    I renewed my computer so I had to reinstall Age of Conan. Can confirm the exact same behavior using 2.62.

edit: tried the 2.6 zip and it works.
    Last edited by Hyall; 22nd February 2017 at 18:02.