Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    As far as I remember, creating a new custom waypoint would delete Yorgomirs'. As long as you don't create new WP, it should work
    should not, my Waypoints are merged into the default game files, while ur (in-game) created waypoints (a.k. the-grey-dots) are stored somewhere else...

btw: my aoc.exe is back to normal meanwhile; every works as it did before McAfee started complaining

Thanks for the info.

So, McAfee does not react anymore ? Did you do anything or did the program have another update ?

Honestly, having to use AoCQS is a pain in the ass ^^

Is there a way to fix the position of the moveable target´s target? While running an fighting, I move it accidentally. ANother option would be to move the normal target´s target. But this is fixed to the right buttom bar, so I cant move it into the middle of the screen, right?

Well, show me exactly where you want to lock it and I'll see if I can do it.

By the way, Yorgomir's WP are back in the secured version of Strange UI. Download link updated in first post

I want to lock the position of the moveable target´s target frame.
    Last edited by juppsen; 15th October 2016 at 17:41.

Default LoadingScreen

So I was looking through the LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen0 and 1 jpgs, and noticed that both the bar_room_brawl.jpg and the zoningscreen_keyboard.jpg are the same file?

Is this intentional or were they supposed to be different?

Edit: fixed grammar.

It is intentional indeed.
    At the time I implemented the loading screen, I realized that the frequency of apearence would be too low with just barbrawl.jpg.
    So I duplicated it to another .jpg that I could have access to

You can replace them if you want, or share what you would like to have instead

Default LoadScreens

Is there a list of specific names I can use or do I just add a 02, 03, 04 folder and call the files what I want?

You might want to check the list of available loadscreens: age of conan/data/gui/default/gfx/loadscreens/

Default Loadscreens

Loaded a couple in, set the names to Bar_Room_Brawl.jpg, since with the exception of the one in /0 all of 'em were called that.

Fingers crossed.