Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    I used a personnal version but yes, I chose not to change the values too much. It had to please as much players as possible.
    I would like to keep things simple but I can't propose different options through AoCUI Installer. I can't find out how (reason being that AFAIK sweetFX files have to be placed in the game root directory and what you can copy/paste with AocuiInstaller goes in age of conan/data/gui/... )
    Yeah, right. So you can't call a script/batch from inside the DUI dir to dump such thing elsewheres? We're already running aoce.exe as an elevated (admin) user, so why stop there =D

I'm just hypothesising here. Not asking you to do anything.

Default Keys don't work

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not. But I have a couple of keys that aren't working. I even tried installing a couple different styles of the UI. But still the same issue occurs. In the controls list, they are listed as 2nd extended action button 1, and 2nd extended action button 2. If there is a fix or if I am doing something wrong, please let me know. I would really like to use this awesome UI.

Thanks

Hey! Thank you for using strange ui.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, are we talking about buttons 1 and 2 from the extended bar 2, as I call them in the first post ?

If so, what versions have you tested so far?

Im sorry to answer your question with another question but I need to know where to look

I wish I could post the screenshots I took. It might help you. But that is correct. Buttons 1 and 2 from extended action bar 2. I tried versions 3x21 v and 3x21 v spaced. I will try another version and see what happens if that helps.

So i just tried the version 3x25 h spaced, and those buttons seem to work just fine. I can use that version. Not a problem.

All right, thanks. I'll check the related xml files

On another note I'm working on several SweetFX presets to choose from

Exclamation

Something wrong with UI.. New Patch and i had 5 crashes during 5 minutes. It's crashing when i try to see players info on group/raid.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    Something wrong with UI.. New Patch and i had 5 crashes during 5 minutes. It's crashing when i try to see players info on group/raid.
    Does it still crash when you remove the UI completely?

It's caused by the new group frame and the new pet frame. Removing those from the customized ui will resolve the issue with crashes.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}