Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

I would love to see a [by-crom] button similar to what the FireUi had; since no one is updating that Ui .

haha, I totally support the idea

I will update the emotewindow ^^

Here you are: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...87160211565227

-Unrar it to AgeofConan/Data/Gui/Customized/Views
    -If you were in game, reloadui
    -press Y

New tutorial video that may help you to install the UI.

As requested, i added the bey mapping in the OP.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 31st March 2015 at 20:19.

I dont get it

I installed this, set my keybindings which took me 30 minutes to figure out. Logged out, it reset them all.

Someone said close all my chat windows then log to character select. So I did that. Reset them all.

Someone set set to defeault, log out, log back in. Reset them all.

-_-

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the UI, otherwise I would try to fix it asap.

However, there is a solution that works for me thanks to Scaevacas : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2056832

I have also read very recently that, once you've done all the changes you want (keybinds, castbars positionning, chat settings etc), you just have to bind you to any instance by killing a boss in order to force the game to save your preferences. The guy (which I'm afraid I don't remember the name) also said that it could be a solo instance boss like the ones in gateway to kithai.

I hope it helps.

Not 100% sure on this, but I think a Villa will do the trick (Just getting the quest and entering it).

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post

I have also read very recently that, once you've done all the changes you want (keybinds, castbars positionning, chat settings etc), you just have to bind you to any instance by killing a boss in order to force the game to save your preferences. The guy (which I'm afraid I don't remember the name) also said that it could be a solo instance boss like the ones in gateway to kithai.

I hope it helps.
    The guy...Is me I wrote it 2 days ago in post 73

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2124503
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Thumbs up

Hi and Great work on the UI MisterClean

Some minor stuff i noticed,

If you target someone then the Guild/Minion/Boss Tag dissapers.
    I am using the 3x25 Row with no spacing.

When u select the instance window you have to hover the mouse pointer over it to know what instance you in
    can be a little annoying if you doin the World Bosses ect.

On my old ui Stonerune i replaced the castbar colour to yellow, by edit the CommandTimerBar.xml by edit color="white" to color="yellow"
    so wonder if u have any tip how i can do this in Strange , if possible

Looking forward to checkout the FlashCastbar looks awesome from pic
    Last edited by ziggy-stardust; 1st April 2015 at 14:19.

Hey! thank you very much!

I actually made it on purpose. Targeted Players don't have any "tag" (appointed portrait in fact) because some npc use the exact same tag and I thought it would be weird to call them "player"

If you think it would be better to bring back the "player" target tag, then I can do it, no problem.

As for castbars, replace label_color="white" by default_color="yellow". It should do it...I believe ^^

When it comes to the flash castbar, Sifie told me it would take a few more days for him to finish the code but I'm very happy that you show interest! Sifie is very skilled with the whole flash process, and from the little chat I've had with him, something huge is coming.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 1st April 2015 at 14:23.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast