Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Default the AoC.exe didn't work !.

" If it doesn't, then I will upload a fully updated version."

If you generous and have time can you put a full updated version out there . (not everyone is a programmer or work for the fun.com)

I tank you ,for the hard work you put in making this game fun to play .

@ Hiltibrant
    Sorry, it seems that the game doesn't allow this specific graphic part to be under 32px; meaning that the minimum working size for the buff/debuff icons is 31x31.

@ Solfina
    Press "Scroll lock" while in game. If you see a difference, then SweetFX is working. Press "Scroll lock" again to turn it back on

@ People having troubles with revision number:
    Launch AOC UI Installer, there is an option to patch UI files below the main thumbnail. Just click the "patch" button, you will see how many files have been updated. Then launch the game

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    @ Solfina
    Press "Scroll lock" while in game. If you see a difference, then SweetFX is working. Press "Scroll lock" again to turn it back on
    It is still working, so deleting the file works for me, thanks!

Thank you Anzu
    You're welcome.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiltibrant View Post
    Hi!

Just switched to StrangeUI and I quite like it. The only thing that needed changing for my taste was the size of the buff/debuff icons in the left/right portraits. I set those to size 30. However, that caused a new problem - now I do not have any timers below the buffs/debuffs anymore. The icons appear normal, just no writing/numbers below them. This is the same problem for both left/right portrait and the buff list at the top of the screen.

Any solution to this?
    Increase the tga size for the buffs' stack/timer and adjust icon spacing should fix the problem.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

It works when it comes to enlarge it. Howerver, at least for me, I cant get it to work under 32px

It works when it comes to enlarge it. Howerver, at least for me, I cant get it to work under 32px
    Actually the timer is still working when the icon size is over 32px, but they are just hiding behind the icon.
    Icon is placed on top of the tga which for the timer/stack icon_flap.tga (a transparency rectangle) in gfx\icons\buff-gui,
    so you probably need to scale up the icon_flap.tga according to the ratio you enlarged the icons and put them into customized folder, also point the new tga in hud xml.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

I totally agree. That is what I did trying to create a 4k version of Strange Ui. Which I will release allthough it is unfinished...in case some people are interested.

The problem is when I want to minimize buff timer below 32 pixels
    Which is what Hiltibrant asked for, unless I missunderstand (sorry Im french hehe)
    Last edited by MisterClean; 14th June 2016 at 15:41.

That's no excuse :x
    Short cuts make long delays.