Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

I havent played for over a year, but being stuck in a hotel/work I ended up reading AOC forum.
    Noticed this thread, and cant wait to reinstall AOC+your UI.

Great news to see a activly updated UI for AOC!

Thank you very much!

See you on the battlefield

Default no download possible ?

hmm can anyone download the ui from tinyupload ?

IE11 Chrome or Firefox dosent work ??

The other night I met a cute couple, they asked me if I could make Strange UI more...Girly. There you go guys

DOWNLOAD

-Extract in Age Of Conan/data/Gui/
    -Open Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc and run "aoc.exe" (© Foxcat) as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated"
    -Run the game as administrator.

Edit: btw, I'm always open to new suggestion for Strange UI. In the next update you'll get a new button to show the worldmap.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 5th December 2015 at 02:14.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    The other night I met a cute couple, they asked me if I could make Strange UI more...Girly. There you go guys

DOWNLOAD

-Extract in Age Of Conan/data/Gui/
    -Open Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc and run "aoc.exe" (© Foxcat) as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated"
    -Run the game as administrator.

Edit: btw, I'm always open to new suggestion for Strange UI. In the next update you'll get a new button to show the worldmap.

The only 'girly' stuff I want to see is men killing, more alcohol, more blood, more tits, more arse, the usual low-fantasy.

I'd buy you a lapdance if we met in RL because of your work on this (and other) UI's; But please don't contribute to the pooncification of the game =D Even the gays in game are pretty head-bashey, life-snuffy guysth.

That was just a side project don't worry

About the "real" Strange UI, I just made a button under the minimap that opens the worldmap. The button only appears if your mousepointer is hovering over the minimap.

Thank you for this UI, I was using fds for the longest time, but it has become buggy now that it isn't being updated. StrangeUI gives me a lot of awesome options that I can change.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of the duel cast bars though, probably something simple that I'm missing.

Hey! thank you for using Strange UI!

If you are talking about the flash castbars, then just disable them in the emote window "y" key by default; or by typing /option castbar false in the chat.
    If you are talking about the normal castbars, there is an option in AOC ui Installer that allows you to disable them permanently.