Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Hey! thank you very much

What kind of big version do you need? 2 bars, no space? Even bigger than the one you already tried?
    The latency and FPS are located right above the center of your bottombars.

I will release a new version with what you are going to ask

+ one or two things such as an option to make stat tabs, inventory etc smaller (they take too much space with low screen resolution).
    + Smurfas, who is the creator of " Default UI Enhanced", took some time to look at my code which now looks more...pro ^^, and he corrected some errors. 2 brains are better than 1
    + i updated the Strange Emote Window with a "rage O meter" and a functional script for emperor's golems in T4.

Well, I used to love MirageUI with the 4 big bars, 4x17 I think, so I'm used to those big icons, and the only big version in your UI is too wide so my chat windows on the sides don't fit. I'm using 3x25V right now. A 4x17 big version (not spaced for me) would be perfect, assuming all the 17 slots were bindable.

I have a Razer Naga so with MirageUI I had F1-F12 bound on all the slots from above 1 (upper-left attack) to the end on the right, ending on F12, and having the 1-2-3 (upper attacks) line (where when you hold Alt you use that same line) below that extra bar on top. With your UI I have to use the bottom bar and use 2 slots to the left under Q, because the 3 slots at the end cannot be bound.

I can get used to this, it's really no problem, but for sure a 4x17 big version not spaced would be awesome.

Thanks for your reply and your effort!

EDIT: I've given the 3x21V BIG version another try, and I just ignore the first column on the left and can keep my chat window the same, on top of that column, and I have just enough slots to put what I use, so actually I'm happy with this version.

I'd still like to know where I can check the server Rankings.
    Last edited by Patoson; 20th November 2015 at 19:40.

Here is the result. You can also see the small tabs option (please ignore the mess, it was for testing purpose ):

Key binds, like Mirage UI:

Is it ok?

That looks great!

By the way, I got a problem and I don't know how (probably after trying out different versions), but I had 2 abilities that I couldn't use because, when I pressed those keys, 2 combos were used instead, as if there were 2 other slots in the bars that shared the same keybind, but the thing is I couldn't find those slots with the combos slotted anywhere, and I even expanded the 2 extra hotbars completely. It was impossible to use those abilities I wanted to use and to remove those combos I didn't want, so I gave up and went back to MirageUI.

Anyway, that new big version you've posted would be cool if it indeed shares keybinds with Mirage.

I will fix it but I need to know on what version you encountered the issue

It was 3x21V I think. I tried 3x25 to see if I found those double keybinds to no avail.

Since I don't have too much time to check the code in depth, I release version 2.1 now. As expected, it's a small update:

DOWNLOAD STRANGE UI 2.1

-New inventory option: smaller tabs. See image below
    -New 4x17 option. Mapped like Mirage UI

Key binds:

-Updated emote window scripts + rage'o'meter:
    Last edited by MisterClean; 26th November 2015 at 19:14.

I love it! Thank you so much, MisterClean!

The only small detail that could be fixed is that the 2 extra hotbars have smaller icons - I use one between left and right portraits to see my Alt+Q/1/2/3/4/E binds. If these extra hotbars could be the same size as the normal bars, it would be perfect.

Also, I still don't know where to see the server renown rankings.

Download this file and extract it in Age Of Conan/Data/gui/Customized/views/HUD. Replace the files.

As for the renown: