Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Hey, thank you!

To answer your question, they're there by default on both sides of the top menu.

In order to add mini slots, I have made a tutorial that you can access via AoCUI Installer:

Guys, I would like to update the raid scripts. Can you tell me the timers for:

-Emperor pact
    -Emperor Golems
    -Entity Acquiring

..if they have changed ^^

Ah thanks! Found it now In minimalistic view, is it just 1 invisible minibar? Could just find one to the left, beside the inventory-buttons etc.

And another question:
    Is it possible to key-bind the "pvp-window"?
    Last edited by Harcesis; 9th November 2015 at 06:18.
    Harcesis - Guard
    Lomaxx - BS
    Scoobie - TOS
    Gammern - Necro

If the main menu is on one side of the screen like yours, then there is only one invisible mini skillslot bar. But you can extend it thanks to the tutorial in my previous post

As for the pvp window, you could create a macro on your keyboard that opens it via a /setoption command. I think it's the only way to bind it.

Do know how to do just that? I'm not familiar with the setoption command. I have the G15-keyboard, and know how to keybind and macro and sh**
    Harcesis - Guard
    Lomaxx - BS
    Scoobie - TOS
    Gammern - Necro

Well, I'm sorry I thought there was a command but I can't find it.

If you mean pvp window where you sign for minis and where you later see the score etc? Then it's /setoption group_matchmaking_window true if this is not the window you meant then Im not entierly sure which window you're talking about.

If you were talking about your pvp stats from "p" but only want the right side with a command you would need to use /setoption sp_char_skills_view true
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Thank you very much Fass!

Logitech provides drivers with really easy to use interface for macros called "videogames assistant" (translated from french )

In the assistant interface, click on one of your "G" keys, then edit, then keys combination. Click on start recording (do not record delays)

Then press enter, type /setoption group_matchmaking_window true, and press enter again.

Stop recording.

Done

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Logitech provides drivers with really easy to use interface for macros called "videogames assistant" (translated from french )
    Logitech Gaming Software.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Thank you very much Fass!

In the assistant interface, click on one of your "G" keys, then edit, then keys combination. Click on start recording (do not record delays)

Then press enter, type /setoption group_matchmaking_window true, and press enter again.

Stop recording.

Done
    The longer it is the higher chance of a **** up. Make it a script with the setoption command and then name it something short like 1.txt and then record the macro as /1.txt and it will just trigger that with less chance of error. You can also remove the .txt to make it even shorter.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}