Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Default AgeofConan exe file problem

Hi, I tried your gui and it was great, however I decided to uninstall it and come back to it later, as i was quite happy with the default gui for now.

Unfortunately, I think I did not uninstall it correctly, as it still appeared in game.

I decided to reinstall the game, however after a full reinstall, now the AgeofConan.exe file does not work at all. I get a Windows error saying Windows cannot find the file (with the full path specified) - even when i am actually inside the installation folder, windows cannot see the exe file.

Since I cannot now play the game at all, I wondered if you were aware of such an issue and could help me out?

Thanks and Regards.

Aloha!

You just need to deactivate the "aoc.exe" tool. Right click run as admin.

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Aloha!

You just need to deactivate the "aoc.exe" tool. Right click run as admin.

have fun
    Ah yes ... so easy :-(
    [Forget to mention my middle name is dimwit :-( ]

Thanks for all your hard work and continued support to this mod ... much appreciated!

I like your middle name

Thank you for the kind words. See you on the battlefield

Hmm what happend with the lowest row in 3x21? All icons there are suddenly gone when moving from 1.9 to 2.0 ^^
    What did I miss from previous chatter?

There was an issue with the keybinds that I fixed. It's in the patch note.
    I'm afraid you will have to check the keymap in first post and replace your skills.

Sorry

Hey MisterClean, just a coup;le of notes regarding the UI; I've noticed the HP visual indictor resets back to full when you target and then reacquier that target, despite the % saying otherwise. ie the red HP section returns to full, but the real HP is sitting on 35%.

Second, on lower resolutions (I'm playing on my laptop stuck at 1366x768 for example), the sheer number of debuffs and dots etc on the WB is actually crushing the right half of your UI. I dont have anywhere to upload a screenie right now, but if you jump on and hit up a WB you'll see what I mean. Quaint, and nothing devestating unless you're a keyboard clicker, but possibly something worth looking in to if you're doing another round of updates.

Thanks mate.

Hey! Thanks again Stiiixy for the feedback.

I'll have a look at it. Could you post a screenshot though ?
    Edit: I did a WB tonight, with your resolution, and nothing weird happened. Maybe there weren't enough debuffs. That said I suggest you to tick the option that allows buffs to take the best size in game. You can set it to minimize debuffs only if there are whatever number (12, 20, 30, 1000...) of them. I can explain to you how to set it, it's really easy.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 11th October 2015 at 18:29.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Hey! Thanks again Stiiixy for the feedback.

I'll have a look at it. Could you post a screenshot though ?
    Edit: I did a WB tonight, with your resolution, and nothing weird happened. Maybe there weren't enough debuffs. That said I suggest you to tick the option that allows buffs to take the best size in game. You can set it to minimize debuffs only if there are whatever number (12, 20, 30, 1000...) of them. I can explain to you how to set it, it's really easy.
    Yeah mate, here you go.

http://fav.me/d9ct55f

And thanks for the vanity weapon option. Only just seen that now. Brilliant! Fisticuff's ensued.

I tested a 2x25. Sorry.

I'll check with a 3x17 like you have