Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post

Note : Since I don't play nor update the UI (except small and easy things here and there), I won't transfer the thread to the new forums. Feel free to do it if you like

Have fun !
    Oh noes mate, StrangeUI is best UI there is and I tried them all and many are good!

How do we notify mods which threads we would like to be transferred to new forums? They can do that I am sure. And in general this entire UI&Customization section is a gold mine, it should be saved as well.

Weird... it works for me. The xp bar is now red.

Is aoc.exe activated ?
    Have you tried to reboot the game ?
    What do you mean with activated?

Rebooted several times but nithing happend.

The dds is in the folder mentioned but I always have to click the "accept" button after starting the launcher. I think this always resets the changings!?
    Last edited by Gothika; 7th February 2018 at 17:48.

Go to your game directory Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc and run "aoc.exe" (© Foxcat) as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated"

Go to your game directory Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc and run "aoc.exe" (© Foxcat) as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated"
    Your the man! ^^ Never realised this button. ;-) Now it works. Thx again.

Would be cool if you would go on playing. Could need some UI tweek for 2560x1440 as it does not scale right! ^^

Can I use a link to the latest version on my blog www.rageofconan.wordpress.com ?

Greetings from Germany.
    Last edited by Gothika; 7th February 2018 at 20:20.

You're welcome

You can use it as you like.

Also, take a look at this : https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2147643

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475