Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Hello everyone,

I finally logged back in and see a lot of talk about aoc.exe being flagged as a trojan. I can think of maybe two behaviors that might get it flagged. One is that it register itself as a debugger for Age of Conan in the registry, this is the exact same behavior AoCQS use. The 2nd behavior is the feature that allows you to launch more than one client from the same installation. This is done by telling the client process to close a temporary file Age of Conan generate while it is running. The API calls for doing this might be suspicious to antivirus software.

There is ofc also the possibility that aoc.exe got infected by some virus after it left me, I have no control over that. All I can say is that the original file do nothing malicious.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Foxcat; 31st October 2016 at 16:00.

Thanks for the clarification and welcome back!

will you make 3x17 minimalist versions?

how does the map look with this UI? Anyways I should be able to use kentari's minimalistic map with this too?

and the option to lock of moveable target's target like juppsen requested
    Last edited by Lurvi; 31st October 2016 at 16:48.

3x17 minimalist will be easy to do. I might have some time tomorrow.

As for the lockable targets target, I still dont know how I will do it yet, but I'll find a way

As for the map, it is very sharp and minimalist. I'll post a screenshot when I get back home

Edit:
    Last edited by MisterClean; 31st October 2016 at 17:48.

lockable timerbars would be amazing!

the map can be changed in size too? I like to make it my own slightly bigger "minimap" in left corner like the MOBAs.

and I'm sorry if I'm asking too much now,

but how is it to move around targetinfo like I did with my mirage UI ( if you see moriala's vortex video with my pov ) With mirage UI it was kinda troublesome: I had to move it horizontally away from the iconbars to be able to move it vertically. If I didn't it would just mess up the iconbars.

Know if it will be possible? Anyways, no need to rush it for my sake, but I plan to buy a new monitor and to freshen up my UI along with it (as you can see my current one is effective, but a mess)

EDIT: if possible to remove target's target, for when I use moveable target's target. it's only eating space
    Last edited by Lurvi; 1st November 2016 at 11:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    lockable timerbars would be amazing!

the map can be changed in size too? I like to make it my own slightly bigger "minimap" in left corner like the MOBAs.

and I'm sorry if I'm asking too much now,

but how is it to move around targetinfo like I did with my mirage UI ( if you see moriala's vortex video with my pov ) With mirage UI it was kinda troublesome: I had to move it horizontally away from the iconbars to be able to move it vertically. If I didn't it would just mess up the iconbars.

Know if it will be possible? Anyways, no need to rush it for my sake, but I plan to buy a new monitor and to freshen up my UI along with it (as you can see my current one is effective, but a mess)

EDIT: if possible to remove target's target, for when I use moveable target's target. it's only eating space
    Unfortunately I don't know how to lock UI elements yet. But I'm digging

The map is resizable, no problem.

I can do that but since it will be locked, I need to know the exact place you want it. Please send a screenshot.

As for target's target, there is an ingame option to do it

Edit: I've already made a minimalist and ultraminimalist 3x17 but I need to know what option you'll pick in order to create your very own UI settings, like I did for Mori.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 1st November 2016 at 11:57.

Does this match you needs?

Last edited by MisterClean; 1st November 2016 at 13:20.

that is crazy, exactly what I was thinking! but in ultraminimalistic? I really like the see through at the bottom

targetinfo could maybe be tightened towards the middle a tiny bit, maybe lowered too, but will need to see if ultraminimalistic changes the height though. And I use minimap on the left side, so that may mess with how things appear

moveable targets target color yellow, is that customizable?

so sorry to trouble you... and the worst part is, I can't test it until february, when Im back from exchange studies... xd

(forums giving me strength though)
    Last edited by Lurvi; 1st November 2016 at 14:15.

Here are the 5 target's target options I offer at the moment (feel free to suggest anything):

Here is what I can do (map is moveable anywhere and resizable and I can easilly lower the UI):

your screenshot is in 1920x1080, right? not even 1440p and it's looking sick!

what are the dots in the bottom though? if I get 1440p don't think UI has to be lowered.

target's target style, make one alike the self/target-info with mana/stamina (don't need numbers, or are they toggable?) just bit more flat to match the castbar in size?

also, is it possible to change the fonts, or bold some of them? I have a love for the hyborian font, actually!
    with 1440p for example, maybe names will be too thin?
    Last edited by Lurvi; 1st November 2016 at 16:01.