Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Meleagro :
    Give this a try
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2147643

Kroniklese :
    Have you activated aoc.exe ? haha..ok just kidding.
    Could you check if which files you have in Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Views\EmoteGUI\ ?
    Or unrar this inside : https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2ulos07hm...indow.rar?dl=0

Crolug :
    I haven't done anything in months.
    So, Castbars are missing ?
    Is aoc.exe activated with everything working fine (waypoints etc) ?
    If so, could you unrar this : https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxo1zclz81...tbars.rar?dl=0
    in Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Aoc\

Also, I don't remember if I told you that one of the mods allows you to track of goad, forced engage, bewilder and fangs of set ?
    Even in a forest of buffs and debuffs, you can still see if these abilities are usable or already on used. Check the emote window and activate debuf tracker. Have fun
    Last edited by MisterClean; 23rd August 2017 at 17:18.

Hello, tell me whether you have a released version for 2K monitors? 1080 small pictures. 4K is too big... Thank you.

Aloha,

Sorry I don't.
    That said, try one of the 'BIG' versions. It should do it.

thanks, I'm going to try Big versions of the icons in the standard UI 2.62.
    Last edited by Ultitank; 25th September 2017 at 04:21.

Heya thanks for the awesome UI. As a new player, I have only one question. How to bring up the help manual?

I honnestly don't remember but you should find a keybind in the option menu in game
    Last edited by MisterClean; 4th December 2017 at 18:08.

Would it be possible to move only buffs from CharPortraitRight to top of the screen without messing up CharPortraitRight layout?

Hi. I tried out IKOS and decided that I did not wish to use that format.

I deleted the Customized GUI flder and the Preferences folder from user data, to have a clean Strange install.

I used the UI installer to pick options. The customized GUI folder in AoC now shows the appropriate files.

Yet when I log in IKOS is still there.

Any ideas how I can get IKOS to vanish and have the Strange stuff show?

Raczer : sorry to hear that. I don't know how I can help you though. I guess you have read the installation note and did everything right.
    Maybe you could describe what you have done so far.

drmir : The only possibility that I see is to delete everything related to the buffs from CharPortraitRight.xml and tweak the moveable portrait so that it only shows buffs/debuffs.

ConanLibrarian : are you sure that you installed the UI in the right directory ? Maybe you have two copies of the game and your shortcut leads to the second AoC directory.