Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Too much

Quote Originally Posted by i-be-conan View Post
    Only hack I recall from years ago was an anti-KB hack in which the hacker would auto-dbl tap to avoid KB. Seen this during sieges and random PvP. At first I thought it was just uber skillz but when I saw more than one player start doing it and something was up, not right, sense I played enough to know normal behavior. What made it suspect was during a siege and a player was fighting and I sneaked up behind him with in stealth as a Ranger dropped a KB trap and boom he dbl-tapped instantly. No way in hell that was possible without some shenanigans!
    If you go looking for cheats they are easily found for any game. There used to be numerous exploits that appeared to be hacks, most of these are useless now or resolved. People cheat, funcom will not do anything unless they somehow violate the EULA in some way. Pretty much only thing that gets you banned now is acting like an indecent human being with racist, sexist, or other off color remarks in game. I would be amazed if they banned anyone for cheating through sole use 3rd party programs. It is really up to guilds now to police their members.
    Doomsayer 2008

Only hack I recall from years ago was an anti-KB hack in which the hacker would auto-dbl tap to avoid KB. Seen this during sieges and random PvP. At first I thought it was just uber skillz but when I saw more than one player start doing it and something was up, not right, sense I played enough to know normal behavior. What made it suspect was during a siege and a player was fighting and I sneaked up behind him with in stealth as a Ranger dropped a KB trap and boom he dbl-tapped instantly. No way in hell that was possible without some shenanigans!
    oh hello there sir , double tapping is about prediction . Most of u nubcakes start the fight with kb , and its damn easy to notice ranger's hand animation when he places the trap . No cheat there , just a better player eating you alive
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Like Ethicx said I'm practically 100% sure that was no hack. Plus I don't think that kind of hack would be technically feasible. It's all about prediction and luck here and there.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

The trap is instant cast. When ranger pumps his fist up it means that knock IS GOING RIGHT NOW. To avoid ranger's knock trap you should dbltap BEFORE he pumps his fist to make KB affects you during your tap animation. When ranger leaves hide he places his trap instantly so if someone predicts and dbltaps his trap from hide - it means this someone use 3rd party soft. Lol just listen to yourself - dude said he placed trap from hide and you arguing him and trying to tell everyone it is possible to dbltap instant knock from hide? It works nearly like sin's strike from hide, you really want to tell me you can predict it?
    Last edited by Jerohn; 7th May 2015 at 19:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    oh hello there sir , double tapping is about prediction . Most of u nubcakes start the fight with kb , and its damn easy to notice ranger's hand animation when he places the trap . No cheat there , just a better player eating you alive
    It also is not really an "avoiding" if you use it within the game mechanics. You "skip" the animation, but you get inactive for the knockback duration (again, if you are legit...there might be ways to avoid this). Also you might skip the "get back up" animation completely, thus effectively reducing knockback time (this is the positive side).
    Also compared to other exploitlike features, this one is not overpowered and is reactive (thus welcome). It also has an animation and animation time of its own where you are stationary, so there is actually a drawback in using it (again, if you play it legit).

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    The trap is instant cast. When ranger pumps his fist up it means that knock IS GOING RIGHT NOW. To avoid ranger's knock trap you should dbltap BEFORE he pumps his fist to make KB affects you during your tap animation.
    Thats all wrong, it's 1 second or so before traps gets active after cast, so it is more than possible to double tap ranger kb trap. As people stated above, i also dont believe any auto-double tap things to exist, to hard mechanic-wise to make it automatic.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Huh, so than i was wrong But i never seen someone dbltap a trap, may be ill take your point too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Huh, so than i was wrong But i never seen someone dbltap a trap, may be ill take your point too.
    I double tap traps all the time, especially since it is retard-idly easy to expect and you know where they dropped it because they do a noticeable fist-pump every time. Just like when you see a demo charge you after casting HS, or a sin/barb do 1 combo step and run at you, you know whats coming. If you don't realize this, you should!

There was never an automatic double-tap hack. It's all too easy for a decent and educated player to avoid a gimmicky combo or a telecasted move set, that's all. Now, you were able to double tap off most ledges and suffer next to no fall damage, but that was an exploit, never a hack. You can also position yourself on high enough ground and sometimes take a large fall but never get the KB animation...

Now teleporting...from one flag to another and capping in 8 seconds after the match starts, that speaks for itself.
    Doomsayer 2008

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th May 2015 at 18:08.
    Kinaputten

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast