Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Population

Default Fury Population

Hello,

I came back after three years of break. I'm playing on Fury PVP and it looks like Ghost Town. Where are the players? I am playing now and there is maybe 15 players above 80 level and about 30 players with 80 level.

It is impossible to do for example Sanctum of burning souls.

This game is only endgame and mini?

Is Crom more lively?

How do you feel about that?

And there it is.

As loudly in game, as loudly in forum.

Funcom should figure out something, because I moved to Crom and it is far away more lively. PVP too.

There is a natural circle to MMO lifetime. Aoc is at 7 years mark which is a lot considering that not many MMOs will even be around that long, yet alone still get development. That being said Fury is very active when it comes to pvp, there is some high end PVE but not whole lot. If you want PVE go Crom for sure and you won't be disapointed.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimae View Post
    And there it is.

As loudly in game, as loudly in forum.

Funcom should figure out something, because I moved to Crom and it is far away more lively. PVP too.
    I made duel video on crom, tell me what u think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTY3cLYwCg
    my barb friend is wery nice guy too !
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I made duel video on crom, tell me what u think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTY3cLYwCg
    my barb friend is wery nice guy too !
    Quite impressive, I like your Guard.

Fury has very low population, It's always fighting the same people all the time,which gets boring. But considering it's a 7 years old game ,you should be glad that it's still running.
    Next year population will be half of what we have at this time.Too bad that this game has good potential ,but for some reason has no people playing it.

Default I'm back

I'm back in game after 10 months of break. I play only on Fury and have to say, that population is better now then it was when i left. Probably due to new achievement system many people are back.
    I wanted to check the new update and I think I will stay a while. Minis are popping, pvp festival and daily quest are populated too. I play around 21:00pm - 23:00pm EU time only.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyaka View Post
    Fury has very low population, It's always fighting the same people all the time,which gets boring. But considering it's a 7 years old game ,you should be glad that it's still running.
    Next year population will be half of what we have at this time.Too bad that this game has good potential ,but for some reason has no people playing it.
    Mate, people get frustrated over time when they see the company having wrong focus. They just need to invest some money in the game and promote it a bit, with a "couple" of bug fixes :P
    Besides that older players tend to have relatively high criteria for pvp, and when they see a new player in mini they usually rage on them :P

All-in-all funcom didn't even fix up to now some burning issues like "rage server", up to fury population... Funny thing is when the "new" content comes, there will be way less people to play the game... While Crom on other side has population to do anything, but still mainly due to everyone moving there... Fury is a sinking ship. Same as rage was once (exception to exploits reasons)...
    The Law of Fury

Hello again friends are there any old futilez/scum members still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogilov View Post
    Hello again friends are there any old futilez/scum members still around?
    some of them yes
    The Law

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast