Thread: Purist

Default Purist

Got couple questions, example area Black Castle 31-41

Can one get purist done even if level 42 in the end?
    Is it possible to apprentice lvl 21 char for this and have purist done?

Dont know about the first one, but you can certainly apprentice lowbies and still get Purist.

Yes you can aprentice lowbies. For the outleveling the instance, I think it's impossible at one point the mobs will turn grey and be worth 1xp now if that is at lvl 41 or 42 I dont know. Anyways if you are 41 and you are afraid to out level the instance you can always go inside and leave the group and let the group tag the mobs before attacking. That way you will get 0 exp from the trash mobs. When you fight a boss they can invite you to be sure you get achivement.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

You need to be under the max level when you kill the bosses, so yes if you are at level 42 when you kill the last boss nobody in the group get the achivment update for the instance.
    I am Stian ingame...

There's only a high end, no low end, so Black Castle for example is lvl 41 and under (forget the 31 part, you do need to be at least there to be useful, but that's what apprentice is there for). As it detects someone over the max level in the instance you'll get a popup saying you're ineligible for purist achievements in the dungeon, so, don't level up in there. You get very little xp at the high end anyway, so I'd only worry about it if you're 1-2 bars away from levelling, then you can do as Fass suggests.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Thanks for answers!