Thread: to alvinea

Default to alvinea

for pve there is nothing better than brittle blade then T4>T5 however for pvp, int or not they are the ultimate dps sets, scarlet circle for demo/necro is awesome for pvp magic tree before u get r5 because of the prot and most dmg are from dot and hfb that's about it.

the only observation is that in pvp focus first on magic dmg while on pve u'll have gear that'll have both maxed anyway.

wolf set is more than good enough in the hand of a good hox and the best set if u are one of those hoxes who like to play pvp avatar and dont raid im pretty sure i can top thot in a top guild with a wolf set, it's about placement and brain
    Last edited by wanderingnab; 15th February 2015 at 16:29.

BB hox gear gives some str though, so more armor Not much, but it's about the same as the prot you get.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    BB hox gear gives some str though, so more armor Not much, but it's about the same as the prot you get.
    Actually wolf gear provides str +intel with rsox perks with wolf gear you can reach 1.5k str and 1.2 intel .For pvp purposes its very good .
    Intel now works with btd and gives you some elemental protection as well.
    Шторм-кнут

It's sad that Khitai is still the main content this game has after 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingnab View Post
    for pve there is nothing better than brittle blade then T4>T5 however for pvp, int or not they are the ultimate dps sets, scarlet circle for demo/necro is awesome for pvp magic tree before u get r5 because of the prot and most dmg are from dot and hfb that's about it.
    For PVE, Brittle Blade can be worse than Dragonspine (Faceless Chaos) and raid gear owing to the hit rating.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    For PVE, Brittle Blade can be worse than Dragonspine (Faceless Chaos) and raid gear owing to the hit rating.
    Yup, With my 2nd hox I refused to go Khitai, and only did old world/Unchained/Dragon Spine, and the gear i got turned out to be badass. So yeah, it's nice to have alternatives instead of just doing the same old khitai grinder exculsively.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."