Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    Or kill him in epic. That's what I did for most, if not all the bosses.
    Are most/all of these bosses there if you start a new epic instance? In most MMOs, it takes multiple hours from when an instance spawns to rare mobs inside it spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    What is fastest way to grind 2k points from fresh char? (with plenty of offline lvls&veteran points available)
    Old world dungeons, complete destiny quest, complete levelling zones (quests and targets of interest) t1/t2 raids, all the solo dungeons and maximize faction rank with 3 or 4 factions should see you right around 2k I think.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I was starting to collect some Targets of Interest information to post here and then saw that Cynara has a ton already gathered and posted on his blog:

https://cynarablog.wordpress.com/201...-achievements/
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Are most/all of these bosses there if you start a new epic instance? In most MMOs, it takes multiple hours from when an instance spawns to rare mobs inside it spawn.
    Regular bosses are there. Rares bosses I have no idea, I haven't started to hunt them yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Thanks alot for these information guys

I appreciate it

Dungeons - Cimmeria - Challenge - The Memories of Atlantis. Counts House of Crom bosses in Hard Mode, 7 bosses total

Exorcist
    9. Ravenous Fiend (Kan-Pagoda)
    to see People with ranks "Bane of demons", but where they found the last boss does not say... greed?
    Last edited by praktik2; 10th March 2015 at 20:56.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLazer View Post
    Khohol hox r9 from black steel is bane of demon he have info.
    GM help him with achivement

I've been told by GMs they have no power to award achivements.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Yes, GMs dont have an interface to change achivments for players, but they could probable spawn the mob.

But i doubt any GM would be dumb enough to risk their job doing something like that...
    I am Stian ingame...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast