Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

Guys, I just got back from a small business trip, I will be updating the thread with all stuff soon enough
    Retired

Overgrown Scuttlers at 240:1260 and 195:1070 in Kara Korum spawns Titaneous.
    Last edited by Tura; 20th February 2015 at 00:06.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

lots of updates in the first post
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post

Hell Walker

11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    11. Jathred The Life-Drinker (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)
    12. Medjian The Unholy (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)
    13. Sethik Bloodblade (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)
    14. Vral The Wrathful (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)

All of these updated into the Hellwalker Accomplishment section after I did Caravan Raiders' Hideout in normal mode. I have not been back into the hardmode instance since the Achievement system was implemented, so I do not know if it will update Hellwalker if the bosses are killed in hard-mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    11. Jathred The Life-Drinker (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)
    12. Medjian The Unholy (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)
    13. Sethik Bloodblade (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)
    14. Vral The Wrathful (Caravan Raiders' Hideout, normal mode)

All of these updated into the Hellwalker Accomplishment section after I did Caravan Raiders' Hideout in normal mode. I have not been back into the hardmode instance since the Achievement system was implemented, so I do not know if it will update Hellwalker if the bosses are killed in hard-mode.
    It doesnt, achievement only updates for bosses in normal mode for all cases, except raids which are all normal anyways.

Forest Bayawak that spawns around 750:210 in Northern Grasslands can spawn Blazeous.

Risen Hyrkanian at around 450:1020 spawns Shihuo the Savage. It appears to be present in both night and day phases. I didn't check to see if the daytime Hyrkanian spawned the rare, didn't want to upset lowbies questing. After about 5 minutes in day mode he walked east a little way into the valley and began digging. Not sure if this is a glitch or not.
    Last edited by Tura; 28th February 2015 at 12:35.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

EVICTED! - kill Abyssal Keeper (1300, 627) in YP near AoK entrance.

This boss spawns very seldom so just keep checking him every time you go to AoK
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Or kill him in epic. That's what I did for most, if not all the bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

What is fastest way to grind 2k points from fresh char? (with plenty of offline lvls&veteran points available)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast