Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

not work that is bug
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Blessed warrior is the final achivement for finishing the quest from the guy in Heaven's Lake. It didnt update for neither my nigro and gaurd. The 11 weapons works fine but the 12th one doesnt.
    Thank you for the clarification. I hand tried that step (didn't know there was another achievement there).
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

City of Tortage
    Achievement: Excavator
    type: Sunken treasure
    location X:1193 Y:648
    It is on the sunken ship close to the lighthouse where you find Skeggies fish

added some updates to the main post
    Retired

Default Turan quests

Just came back to game and having a little fun with these achievements. Great thread and thanks to all for the info posted.

I'm having some trouble in Turan with 2 quests. "A Submissive Crocodillian". The quests giver doesn't offer me any quests.
    Next is "The Insidious General". According to joharaoc that quest line goes; (starts with the note in inventory, talk to Tali, Voyage to Savage Coast, Artus the Merchant, Messenger in a Barrel, The Weakling The Warrior and the Wonton.) Is that correct? I completed all those long ago but I'm not getting achievement updates. A GM says I have not completed the correct quests.
    Some help would be awesome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Just came back to game and having a little fun with these achievements. Great thread and thanks to all for the info posted.

I'm having some trouble in Turan with 2 quests. "A Submissive Crocodillian". The quests giver doesn't offer me any quests.
    Next is "The Insidious General". According to joharaoc that quest line goes; (starts with the note in inventory, talk to Tali, Voyage to Savage Coast, Artus the Merchant, Messenger in a Barrel, The Weakling The Warrior and the Wonton.) Is that correct? I completed all those long ago but I'm not getting achievement updates. A GM says I have not completed the correct quests.

I thought the same on "The Insidious General." I saw I had Weakling, Warrior and Wonton completed and couldn't figure out why it wasn't updating. The problem is that you are reading joharaoc wrong. You want the list of quests above, "The Insidious General," not below. So, "Pirates in the House," "Rebuke of the Commander," etc. The questline has lots of items through out it that pop up in your inventory and you have to click to launch the next part of it so it's likely you have something already and you're not even aware of it. (For me it was the Woodcutters Axe).

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post

To get "A Submissive Crocodillian" you have to complete the quest chain from the man with the ill daughter inside the temple, on the left. He'll send you to get some plants, and then send you to kill the komodo dragon that bit his daughter. After that, you can get the quest to capture a crocodile.

For The Insidious General try talk with guard near Ardashir Fort or with NPC near barricade

this thread helped me a lot, so time to give a little bit back

one of the missing items from johara's list for the excavator achievement, the journal entry, is in gateway to kithai , nailed to the tree right where you enter "the breach" dungeon.. sorry not near my pc to give the exact co-ordinates, will update later.

its a startrek joke ^^

khaaaaannn!!!

i can for the life of me not find "blunt weapon" though..
    Last edited by netercol; 13th May 2015 at 18:07.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast