Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discuss: Game Director Letter February

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    As for the Russian translation, yeah I hate removing it, but it wasn't my call. Keep in mind it's not like the game will suddenly change to English, everything already translated will remain translated. So it refers only to future content.
    But you are risking to lose a huge playerbase when you turn off localisation. Due to lack of players on servers right now it will be much more smart move to merge servers into one firstly to make the player loss not so significant.

* Achievement system : good stuff but happens wayyy too late, game is really on its knees population-wise. I don't expect much success from group & raid achievements when you are already in troubles to gather people for usual content. Solo ones however will give a bit stuff to do.

* Shrines revamp. I'm surprised you took the time to revamp a long-forgotten and mediocre-gain system. I surely miss the logic behind it, but +20 wisdom or +20 fatality buff doesn't worth the shrine-hunting session.

* Playfield access UI. Good decision and nice surprise. Hope it can stop also the "Yag port-in" hypocrisy, even though i doubt it is considered since it's one the top-selling item in your store. However, time-gain system is always welcome and i thank you to make it a premium feature.

*4.6 and furthermore. Lessons from the past told me its better to talk stuff when stuff is about to come.
    Last edited by Bibik; 4th February 2015 at 11:16.

why oh why we always get stuff nobody wanted and u guys leave the broken stuff like it is in game? maybe fix that loggin bug? maybe give new pvp map?? and fix alllll the old broken stuff. its enough there to fix! no lets do some achievement stuff and throw more crap pets in shop. u noticed btw al that stuff is around we dont have space enough to put in somewhere? ah yes we can buy some... give us the merch cause one server is what we all NEED and i think most people WANT it too. then fix all the broken stuff which is around (u can read forum is full of that). and really...how fkn hard is it to create one fkn pvp map?! we are playin the same maps since years!!! give us new maps! i stop here and wont talk about sieging.

QQ all the time QQ
    QQ 4ever QQ

The achievement system seems interesting. It's like the unchained t1 a cheap way to make veterans revisit the old world.

Joel, Is the crafting system allready translated and people will be able to read it in russian or is included in the "new contect" that won't be translated?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Well I guess I will return to the game next year and I wont miss anything important
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    So much hatred around the Rage transfers. I have given all the information that I have and until things change that is how it it: waiting on the DBAs to have time and then a date will be set. I am not going to write that information into every GD letter that comes out.
    Perhaps there is so much hatred around it because it is a passionate issue? There is a reason people are asking about the server merges/transfers everyday and not asking about the achievements... If you guys can't see how big of an issue it is then we have bigger problems here.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

So whats holding the update up now? According to GD Letter, should have been released already.

Apparently not a race against time.. in fact.. when is it ever with Funcom?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    And since there are still no transfers imagine the AoC's future when a huge part of players leaves it.
    How can it be a huge player base if no one is there playing? It has been said several times that they are working on it, I suspect its about how they are going to allow it and WHAT folks can bring, might even be coding issue that they don't want carried over to the other servers,,,,,we can't have those issues on our other servers and I would guess funcom can't come out and say..we gotta fix all the "loopholes" before folks can transfer..

When Funcom start talking about "new server" many veterans consider Rage as dead end and waste of time. People don't listen them, and cry after that

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast