Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mysterious yellow orbs in purple lotus swamp

Its obviously a bunch of Lordshred stalkers...

Just 5 ppl cast the pets then go in sneak. You make it sounds like UFO news !
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Oh, and send me a pm in game (anubium, ehrlichia) and I'll farm you a blue or yellow orb so you can buzz them back, Lordshred...

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    Just 5 ppl cast the pets then go in sneak. You make it sounds like UFO news !
    That is what I thought too but how do they appear? You can't cast them from hide.

You cast them away from someone then go in hide and buzz them. They follow you around so if you have lag it could look like they suddenly appear. Especially if you cast them from faction tiger mount or are a rogue (tiger mount moves in hide pretty fast, don't know if faster than a rogue or not).

Only downsize is that your guild has to be lvl 17 renown to use the thing. They do sell on trader under companions (aurora I think) in blue rarity I believe for about 5 gold on up. But if your guild city isn't lvl 17 plus renown I would not buy it as you might not be able to use it.

Quest is repeatable and you can get them for friends and buzz t4 raids as a group or raid.

Awhile back before the guild renown bug, when I used to gather resources, I would often come across other players following me or checking in on me to make sure I wasn't a bot. I assumed they were players trying to police gold farmers or maybe they were gold farmers trying to bust others for tapping into their market. They would send me random tells just to see if I respond and/or follow me around. Creepy and weird. I finally got sick of the ****os and turned my chat off..... and then got banned for being a bot. All while sitting in front of my pc clicking the "U" key. LOL

Usually I'm a people person. But people ruin it for me.

The video from the OP looks like a fun group of weirdos.

Cool Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    You cast them away from someone then go in hide and buzz them. They follow you around so if you have lag it could look like they suddenly appear. Especially if you cast them from faction tiger mount or are a rogue (tiger mount moves in hide pretty fast, don't know if faster than a rogue or not).

Only downsize is that your guild has to be lvl 17 renown to use the thing. They do sell on trader under companions (aurora I think) in blue rarity I believe for about 5 gold on up. But if your guild city isn't lvl 17 plus renown I would not buy it as you might not be able to use it.

Quest is repeatable and you can get them for friends and buzz t4 raids as a group or raid.
    I appreciate the update...I watched the Lordship's video again and saw the same thing that other's saw. The grass does move under all the orbs...I have to go see if some of my flying pets will stir up the grass...

Hmmm...

K

Quote Originally Posted by Karla View Post
    I appreciate the update...I watched the Lordship's video again and saw the same thing that other's saw. The grass does move under all the orbs...I have to go see if some of my flying pets will stir up the grass...

Hmmm...

K
    It's not the pets it the players in stealth moving the grass.
    I don't make points I make dents.

20 hrs farming? is that you Jawn from Equinox Warriors?
    “Lo, there do I see my father.
    Lo, there do I see my mother,
    and my sisters, and my brothers.
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
    Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them,
    In the halls of Valhalla!
    Where the brave may live forever!”

Det som engang var.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12