Thread: + 100 slots in the Bank

Lightbulb + 100 slots in the Bank

I use the UI Corruption II
    Bought + 100 slots in the Bank, but I can not see all.
    I view only the first 100. What should I do
    Please wait help
    thank you very much

RogerioShazam - Arghom Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by RogerioShazam View Post
    I use the UI Corruption II
    Bought + 100 slots in the Bank, but I can not see all.
    I view only the first 100. What should I do
    Please wait help
    thank you very much

RogerioShazam - Arghom Barbarian
    in my interface. you can put 105 slot for the bank
    and in the next update. there will be an option for 300 slots
    Last edited by -IKOS-; 21st April 2015 at 23:41.
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

For anyone who decides to buy the new Bank slot contracts (for up to a total of 350 bank slots) and who use a UI like stonerune which gives you a 10x10 grid, it is really easy to modify to either get multiple pages, or to increase that 10x10 to something crazy, like 20x20.

To get the multiple pages, the easiest way is to just take the original file, and modify a couple lines to get your grid back to the same size (10x10).
    If you don't want multiple pages, and instead want all on one page, you can simply modify your file in the Customized folder instead.

Go open this file in a text editor (if you want multiple pages):
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\Views\TradePostGUI\TradePos tMainView.xml

Or this file if you want one page:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Views\TradePostGUI\Trade PostMainView.xml

Lines 3-5 probably look something like this:

Code:
    <View cell_count="Point(10,5)" name="Root" icon_borders="Rect(1,1,1,1)" icon_size="Point(63.0,63.0)" 
            inv_bitmaps_path="Views/TradePostGUI/BankInventoryBitmapPaths.xml" 
            layout_inner_borders="Rect(0,0,0,0)" max_icon_zoom="1.75" number_of_columns="10" number_of_lines="5" preferred_icon_spacing="Point(3,3)"
    For however large you want the grid, simply modify

cell_count="Point(10,5)" to something like cell_count="Point(10,10)" or cell_count="Point(20,20)"

and make these numbers match your numbers above: number_of_columns="10" number_of_lines="5"

If you modified the Default file, copy it to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Views\TradePostGUI

just enough up to 300 slots
    because the maximum of 300 slots

and don't forget also to reduce the size of the slots.
    and also to see to change the minimum resolution of the window. otherwise we have to enlarge each time.
    Last edited by -IKOS-; 21st April 2015 at 23:48.
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

Quote Originally Posted by -IKOS- View Post
    just enough up to 300 slots
    because the maximum of 300 slots

and don't forget also to reduce the size of the slots.
    and also to see to change the minimum resolution of the window. otherwise we have to enlarge each time.
    I believe you can have 350 slots total, as you start with 50, and there are 300 "Expansion slots" available through the item shop.

Reducing the size of the slots is easy (simply change icon_size="Point(63.0,63.0)"), but it isn't actually necessary. That all comes down to user preference and what resolution they run at.

Also, I haven't had any problems with the window size. After changing the xml file, you may have to adjust the window down once to fit the slots as I've seen it larger than needed, but I don't think it is possible for the window to be too small to fit the slots.